Have you heard of Bee Network ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

Bee Network is a new blockchain innovation that provides opportunity for users to earn Bee coins, a new digital currency you can mine on your mobile phone. Bee Network is simply the app for mining, holding and growing your Bee balance. Bee network is also designed to provide gamified user experience.

In order to attain value for Bee coins, the Bee Network has been designed as a network of genuine people which fosters players to exchange goods and services in real life with their Bee coins and eventually get Bee listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges for trading or exchanging Bee with fiat money.

Yh bee network is cool. Though I have been doing it since last month. It kind of looks like a mining app. It is just like mining pi, those it's a new project. I have up to 400+ mined bee I hope that the project become a success. However I still wonder what the value of 1Bee would be like, because someone told me that 1 beer will be equivalent to one dollar but I disagree with the person, it could be less than that valu