Have You Ever Helped Your Friend To Receive PayPal Payments?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
My friend did help me on this but for other people whom I don't know, not yet. I'm afraid to be scammed

I can understand that it might be hard to trust people you do not know and this is why I also use reliable people to receive payments on my behalf. I have met many great people on the forums and they have always helped me. I just hope that PayPal will remove restrictions and also help people from many different countries to receive payments. These restrictions are hurting people and many people become financially unstable due to the unavailability of PayPal.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The fact of the matter is that PayPal is used by majority of the people who want to shop online or get paid online by many money making sites. It is also accepted by many grocery stores in the USA and many other stores all around the developed world. It is also considered the most secure ways to make payments or receive money. However, since it is not available in many countries, many people have no option but to use another payment method or ask someone to receive payments on their behalf when it comes to receiving PayPal payments. A few people have helped me to receive PayPal payments for me, even though I do not live in a country where PayPal could be used and this is a great thing. I believe that we should help each other and those people who cannot receive their PayPal money. However, please note that you should not receive PayPal payments for many people. So, do you help your friend to receive PayPal payments? What do you say?

wanderer

My friend did help me on this but for other people whom I don't know, not yet. I'm afraid to be scammed

Victorial

I have not helped someone to withdraw from PayPal before but I have used someone else's Pay Pal account to withdraw about $60 from my writing account since I did not have a PayPal account and it is banned in my region, Nigeria. Before she could give me, she had to make sure I did not use it for illegal purposes. You can't trust people like that with your account.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think since PayPal does not support many countries, many people have to rely on others to collect payments for them and not all the people can ask PayPal account holders to receive payments for them because not all the people know of someone who could collect money for them. A lack of trust can be a big issue as you said because using PayPal for scamming people or using money through PayPal for illegal purpose is forbidden by PayPal. I believe that there is no problem in receiving payments for someone else. It can actually help people a lot.

D

Deleted member 28127

If website is only paying by PayPal then you can look at another site that is paying not in PayPal or even look at an exchanger that accepts Paypal payments to his email and sends you crypto so solutions are available.

Caramelle

Paypal is allowed in my country so anyone can apply for a Paypal account and receive payments through their own account. In response to your question, I'd say no, I will not allow my Paypal account to be used for receiving money for a friend or someone else. Paypal accounts are not designed for that and I will not risk it because most of my earning sites pay through Paypal. Ever wonder why some accounts get suspended? However, I do know of people who earn a commission for accepting Paypal funds. It's not the type of business I want for myself.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is allowed in my country so anyone can apply for a Paypal account and receive payments through their own account. In response to your question, I'd say no, I will not allow my Paypal account to be used for receiving money for a friend or someone else. Paypal accounts are not designed for that and I will not risk it because most of my earning sites pay through Paypal. Ever wonder why some accounts get suspended? However, I do know of people who earn a commission for accepting Paypal funds. It's not the type of business I want for myself.​

Well, I think that the owner of a PayPal account has the right to refuse to help people when it comes to receiving payments on their behalf. However, I think sometimes you could help out other people without even showing it to PayPal that you are collecting payments for others. For example, I used to work on a freelancing site that only paid through PayPal. I requested one guy to collect payments for me from that website. Since it was a professional freelancing site with real business, he collected my payments successfully. I think the issue might arise when you collect payments through PayPal for scammers. However, if you collect money for others through legal and legit ways, I do not think that PayPal would have a problem with that at all.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have not helped someone to withdraw from PayPal before. PayPal don't obviously work in my country so I don't even have the time to help other. the thing is that You can't trust anyone with their email and where they will be getting their money from.

I read that PayPal bot is very sensitive, so it is better to avoid issues with people than risk your account and they get your account ban and your funds frozen. it is not worth it . It is better to use another payment system or method than insisting to still use PayPal when it is not working for you.