Business Ideas Have you ever considered starting up your personal business?

E

eldavis

Am pretty sure most us present on this forum have a job we do offline. Have yiu ever thought about starting your own business? If yes what ideas do you have in mind and what's stopping you?
For some time now i have always wanted to startup something for myself, i am currently taking up courses to Improve my graphic designing skills and also about venturing into video editing. But there is always this fear stopping me that i am not good enough to compete with others, until i finally decided to take the bold step this year.
Truth be told so far it has not been easy, i have come across customers who where impressed by my work and keep coming back, while there are others who feel its still not good enough but all the say i do not regret starting my own business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Mostly I have come to understand that everyone will always love to start up a business if they have opportunity to do so.
Business is perfect as long as you have the money and you have a better location to start it together with trusted employees that will help your business grow faster by delivering top-quality customer service to your client.

In the other hand without money , business becomes very difficult as you will only be struggling to provide the necessary goods or services expected of You by your client.
Personally if I have money I wouldn't hesitate to start up the right business.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l have really considered this. I have actually started a business in 2020 and was the internet cafe business to be precised. I had decided to start this kind of business so that I can have fully utilization of my idly time and also to get a means of employment.

So on the start, the business boomed so much and was progressing very well. I used to receive orders for for the schools nearby and I was really providing excellent computer services like typing, photocopying, scanning among other services.
However I had to stop the business in the year 2021 for some personal reasons.