Have you ever been faked by an app under training or maintenance?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to this situation in the recent past when I downloaded the app where you need to solve puzzles to earn money. It was looking legit and it seemed very appealing at that time to me.

When, I downloaded the app the interface was good enough to trust it. And, it showed that you need to get to 200$ to be in a position to withdraw that money. But, they played games with me for my effort made. I made more than 180$ in a day spending about 6-7 hours on the app. Then, when I wanted to earn money after it I wasn't able to as they were not giving as before. Then, I saw that app was under training and want users to come.

I also wrote the review, but they never replied to it yet.

Mine wasn't an app but a site where we were suppose to earn for posting. After working for 2 weeks, they knew most members of the site were supposed to get paid after 2 weeks. Suddenly, I tried to login to the site but it was under maintenance. I waited for some hours and tried to login again but still under maintenance. I became to panic. I tried the next day, but still the same thing. It now dawned on me that we were scammed. We generated traffic for the site for 2 weeks before they shut down. It was very painful.