Have you been disappointed via an online store?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is not even something new , that majority of online store in the internet that claim to be legit and transparent in the activities are not what we take them to be . Majority of them are not transparent and truthful in their activities that is why a whole lot of individuals definitely leave a bad review on them and cannot even recommend such online store to another person to patronize . Some of the popular online store that we know include : Jumia , Gigi , eBay and Perfectbuy etc . This online store are popularly known because of their transparents and perfect ways of carrying out activities and also they are 100% organised and can definitely be recommended to any individual who possibly is in need of a particular item and can be bought online . Although I have not come across any online store that totally did not give me the product I ordered but yet I believe that some individuals in this forum may have experiences concerning a particular online store that they may have ordered a product on but did not get what they want or may have gotten a different thing far from what they ordered .

I do not know too many online store that is why I only patronize just a few some of which are the ones listed above . If you have been in a situation where the product you ordered via an online store wasn't what was brought to you , please share your experience at the comment section below .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Although I am not a fan of purchasing or buying items VIA online stores but yes they have been once in my life which I have been very disappointed buy patronizing a particular online store . Patronizing the online store was totally my intention because I was in need of a particular set of shirts that I definitely so while surfing the internet and scrolling down and front on the online store page . What was being displayed on the online store page was a red shirt and I love it so much the extent that I even placed an order on the website but in reality that was not what I got but whether I got a more undersized shirt even if the colour at the design was the same .

I was totally left speechless and stranded because I spent a reasonable amount of money but using the shirt and definitely not what I got . I definitely left a bad review on the website for it unjust actions and services .