Have any one here, find success with surveys??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried more than 50% of surveys throughout my online time. I never find the right one rewarding my vigorousness in pushing myself harder to find it. I have grown frustrated enough, which has made me given up on all surveys. Including with surveytime.io that keep sending me offers that never worked for me. Each time they sent an offer containing the details of offer on my desk, i click and answer all questions they presented to me. Still I can't find success with them each time I finish answering all their question in a given time duration. They will either say my answer didn't match the question, or I have been disqualified. I think surveys is a menace to me, I can't waste my time on it.

Have any of you, find success with surveys, if yes, then what's the name, and how much have you made since you started with them??

Peppul

It's kind of difficult to find success doing survey because most of these surveys don't come regularly like we expect, and few that comes you might not be eligible for them so survey money are mainly used for miscellaneous things. So if you are looking to earn big doing survey it will be impossible to.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not advise you to go into survey because most of the survey sites are scam and some of them they ask you to upgrade your level to a VIP level which you really need to do with a lot of money before you can earn a reasonable amount of money this really encourage me from upgrading because I don't know how legit they are that if I upgrade it they will pay me.

Ekuvero

Most surveys aren't available for Nigerians which isn't right and you rarely find a legit one which isn't scam cause most of the surveys site are scam you won't be rewarded for the time wasted you would just be turn round a circle

eenya00

Seeing a legitimate survey site that pays frankly is quite hard, and even if you happen to find one, the reward is not encouraging at all, I have had bad experience working with survey platforms, after spending your precious time completing these surveys, finally they refuse to pay you at the tail end, bringing all of your effort, time and resources to nothing.

CyDrOt

Bonjour à vous, oui il est possible de gagner de l'argent grâce à des sondages. pour commencer, remplissez cette enquête cela m'aidera à gagner de l'argent et après cette enquête, vous pourrez faire comme moi jouer aux jeux. On a tous gagné, rien à perdre en faisant ça merci de m'écouter

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seeing a legitimate survey site that pays frankly is quite hard, and even if you happen to find one, the reward is not encouraging at all, I have had bad experience working with survey platforms, after spending your precious time completing these surveys, finally they refuse to pay you at the tail end, bringing all of your effort, time and resources to nothing.
Eyaa, surveys are not encouraging at all, I also face same issues you face via surveys. I will devote my effort trying to earn something extra from my work. But at the end of answering all their question expected of me. I will still be thrown out and never get a single dime for my time wasted on answering all their questions. I regretted all my effort trying to earn through surveys, that's why I made this thread here to seek opinions from other members if they had success with it or not. I don't think I'll be wasting my time on it unless they improve over some period of time to favour my demographic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Eyaa, surveys are not encouraging at all, I also face same issues you face via surveys. I will devote my effort trying to earn something extra from my work. But at the end of answering all their question expected of me. I will still be thrown out and never get a single dime for my time wasted on answering all their questions. I regretted all my effort trying to earn through surveys, that's why I made this thread here to seek opinions from other members if they had success with it or not. I don't think I'll be wasting my time on it unless they improve over some period of time to favour my demographic.

Suny

I don't know where do you come from but I always complete almost all surveys with at least 95% success rate. Actually one should not fill up any survey unless he knows which survey sites work for what countries. Most survey sites have their own rules and specific countries and work specifically for those countries.
Let me give you an easy way if you wish to succeed on survey sites. First search google with your own country name as a keyword, for example, "Survey sites available for England" Once you find search returning results survey sites for your country, go ahead and join.

chicnthin

As much as I've wanted to earn from it, unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't seem to find success in earning through surveys. I have tried a lot of different survey sites and apps but none of them really paid me. The amount of time that I've wasted, thinking that every site I registered on would somehow make a difference, but no. My location is to be blame for. If only I live in tier countries like US, UK or Canada, for sure I would have earned a lot. Most of surveys are only made for those countries that I have mentioned. So I just focused my attention of post to paid forums.

singlej007

Finding a good survey site that will not disqualify you is very difficult, I strongly believe that good survey site is for people leaving in tie one countries, like the United States, Canada, United Kingdom etc... If you leave outside this tie one countries and your want to do survey, you will end up being Faustrated from it..
You will find yourself been disqualified virtually on every survey sent to you.

Suny

I would like to add that most survey sites target first world countries aka Tier-1 countries so they cater to them but lately, some survey sites have opened their space for tier-2 and tier-3 countries too but the success will depend on the profile/demography of the member. By demography, I mean the city/income/age group, etc. Therefore, if you wish to earn from survey sites, fill up your profile before starting filling up the surveys.