Have any one here, find success with surveys??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried more than 50% of surveys throughout my online time. I never find the right one rewarding my vigorousness in pushing myself harder to find it. I have grown frustrated enough, which has made me given up on all surveys. Including with surveytime.io that keep sending me offers that never worked for me. Each time they sent an offer containing the details of offer on my desk, i click and answer all questions they presented to me. Still I can't find success with them each time I finish answering all their question in a given time duration. They will either say my answer didn't match the question, or I have been disqualified. I think surveys is a menace to me, I can't waste my time on it.

Have any of you, find success with surveys, if yes, then what's the name, and how much have you made since you started with them??

Abu4exel

Yes. Most especially I, have found success in surveys. Although, a lot of them will just trick someone to solve survey and will refuse to pays them. But few of the survey sites that pays are still working and have found success from them. Ignite and planet station are good examples.

Olajidey

Most of these survey only works for selected countries but if you are not a member of this selected country it will be difficult for you to earn from it, like a survey I join what they give is the only coupon for you to order a product but you will have to pay 50% of the total price of the product. so how did you want me to participate in that kind of survey in which the product is for some selected country. so we should not waste our time on survey site lets concentrate to commenting and get paid for now.

cmoneyspinner

I don't have a phone or any kind of mobile device so I didn't pay any attention. As far a I can tell that has something to do with the platform owners who will using Theorem Reach for their members to take surveys. I only shared the link to the site so that folks would know TR is straight up legit!

D

Deleted member 26312

I tried more than 50% of surveys throughout my online time. I never find the right one rewarding my vigorousness in pushing myself harder to find it. I have grown frustrated enough, which has made me given up on all surveys. Including with surveytime.io that keep sending me offers that never worked for me. Each time they sent an offer containing the details of offer on my desk, i click and answer all questions they presented to me. Still I can't find success with them each time I finish answering all their question in a given time duration. They will either say my answer didn't match the question, or I have been disqualified. I think surveys is a menace to me, I can't waste my time on it.

Have any of you, find success with surveys, if yes, then what's the name, and how much have you made since you started with them??
Guy we are in the same situation.. I have not seen any successful survey yet.. I think ? most are not for Nigeria ??.. So we can't enjoy the benefits..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Guy we are in the same situation.. I have not seen any successful survey yet.. I think ? most are not for Nigeria ??.. So we can't enjoy the benefits..
I felt so bad and disheartened when I noticed that those surveys I visited to complete offers with, never created me a dime after wasting my precious time on them. I'm just keeping it cool here, I don't think I will be seeking for surveys for now. Till I see that one that is mainly for Nigerians. All the ones I visit are mainly for the top tier countries. I have seen it all, and learned my lessons not to visit any of them again. Unless a friend of mine recommended me about it, that it's legit, if not, I won't be trying it too.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me , I won't say that I have find success with surveys ,but I can say that I have earned through surveys some time ago.

The fact is that surveys most times is targeted at top tier countries , because the companies that sent out the surveys are from top tier countries ,and thus those of us from low tier countries are not usually eligible for that.

Secondly , I was earning through survey with surveytime for a while, until most of their surveys were desktop surveys and thus am unable to qualify as I am using mobile.

In conclusion , surveys has not been really great for me , and I do not try earning through them again .

Carson20t

As you know earning money online more especislly with no investment requires that you maintain a high level of patience and às the case of surveys its no exception.Sadly quality survey sites take your demographic profile extremely serious and some invitations to attept surveys solely depends on that.
So what is key on your profile is how much you are earning,your role jn the decidion making process what I tend you have,even number of children less than five years old plays role.When this data is at tgeirvadvanttsge its very likely you will get alot of invitations.I HAVE not worked on alot but pollfish works for me.The best is Afrisight and you can also try Toluna.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Surveys are something where you need patience to earn money as qualification is the main issue here. Although, you can just think as a part-time only taking it for few minutes in a day when you are free. I come across in this lockdown to a variety of survey sites where you are paid to do surveys. But, I guess most of us like to join with the survey site that has minimum threshold less. So, SuperPay and SurveyTime is fine with which you can go with. Here, you will be paid instantly for your earnings in your wallet. However, the best part about SurveyTime I feel you can turn on email notifications there and they give you 1$ or 0.5$ surveys. In Superpay, there I spend time on Revenue wall browsing surveys and I earn a lot from there as shown:
So, you can Sign Up to SuperPay and start earning and SurveyTime also:
Screenshot 2021-01-11 084459.png

cmoneyspinner

The best way to find good surveys is to find a good earning platform. I tried surveys at several different sites for years and I kept getting rejected. There was the response “Sorry, you do not qualify”. Often that message did not appear until after I had wasted my time. Recently I found a platform where I can earn bitcoins. At that platform had about 10 different sites for taking surveys. I tried most of them and was about to give up but then I tried Theorem Reach. The best thing about TR is that within one to two minutes they tell if you don't qualify, so you don't waste your time. They have a system that tries to match you to the survey. I did not keep track of my earnings because they are combined with other earnings I make at the site from completing other tasks. But it's terrific! Monetize

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surveys are something where you need patience to earn money as qualification is the main issue here. Although, you can just think as a part-time only taking it for few minutes in a day when you are free. I come across in this lockdown to a variety of survey sites where you are paid to do surveys. But, I guess most of us like to join with the survey site that has minimum threshold less. So, SuperPay and SurveyTime is fine with which you can go with. Here, you will be paid instantly for your earnings in your wallet. However, the best part about SurveyTime I feel you can turn on email notifications there and they give you 1$ or 0.5$ surveys. In Superpay, there I spend time on Revenue wall browsing surveys and I earn a lot from there as shown:
So, you can Sign Up to SuperPay and start earning and SurveyTime also:
View attachment 43554
Fantastic one that you earn money through that superpay survey site. I'm not sure if you're from a low demographic, cosost of us find it difficult get going with surveys. I tried surveytime couple of months ago, but find no favour with such survey site. Even when I use my pc, I still get same disqualification, even when I'm sent an offer to try out new survey that matches my profile. All turn futile immediately I ended answering frustrating quiz. I haven't heard about this superpay survey site before, maybe I will try it, just convince me if I can earn through it or not.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Survey sites advertise that you can earn $5-$35 per survey. Paid online surveys are utterly ubiquitous—there are hundreds of sites that feature paid surveys. These surveys are typically run by marketing or research firms looking for consumer perspectives, and you could be asked questions covering just about everything under the sun.

But is taking surveys for money worth it?

The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you’re set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don’t make that much money. So I will advise to not even look twice at surveys, they are a total waste of time and effort. There are better things to do out there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Survey sites advertise that you can earn $5-$35 per survey. Paid online surveys are utterly ubiquitous—there are hundreds of sites that feature paid surveys. These surveys are typically run by marketing or research firms looking for consumer perspectives, and you could be asked questions covering just about everything under the sun.

But is taking surveys for money worth it?

The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you’re set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don’t make that much money. So I will advise to not even look twice at surveys, they are a total waste of time and effort. There are better things to do out there.
I agree with your thoughts, surveys haven't been good to me. It is not encouraging at all. I never gotten any reward from it, that's why I stopped wasting my time on it, to focus on other meaning jobs online and focus on my offline gaming network. Those ones I find immense satisfaction doing. Most surveys are sponsored by business firms that searches for reliable answers that matches their evaluation, they are looking for those wealthy business to get opinion from. I don't even think any wealthy business man have such spare time to waste on peanut money paid by surveys.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Fantastic one that you earn money through that superpay survey site. I'm not sure if you're from a low demographic, cosost of us find it difficult get going with surveys. I tried surveytime couple of months ago, but find no favour with such survey site. Even when I use my pc, I still get same disqualification, even when I'm sent an offer to try out new survey that matches my profile. All turn futile immediately I ended answering frustrating quiz. I haven't heard about this superpay survey site before, maybe I will try it, just convince me if I can earn through it or not.
Ya, you said right for SurveyTime but you can earn with Superpay in Revenue wall if you give few surveys there spending 10-15 min in a day.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Survey sites are just time wasting for me. I have only been able to earn $2 from two surveys I completed on survey time. It's not easy to earn from almost all the survey websites. There is a high rate of disqualifications all the time, I don't know why it is always like this.
At the course of my constantly being disqualified from most survey sites, I have come to realize that surveys are only available to people from tier 1 countries. This is usually because, the companies that send out surveys for their products get more customers and patronage from these tier one countries.

Though there are some people I know who use VPN

Mahmoud2019

?After 2 years online searching and learn i not found survey work in Africa because mostly survey want usa and canda and some private platform for Pino and India only but for Africa only yougov but its not profit because never withdraw because minimum to withdraw is 50 usd
I hope if any one have platform survey for Africa to share

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ya, you said right for SurveyTime but you can earn with Superpay in Revenue wall if you give few surveys there spending 10-15 min in a day.
That's cool, I will try it soon, how much, have you been able to make any money with this superpay survey site before?? I don't like to discover another nightmare survey site like the type of surveytime, offertoro etc. Too many of them that can't yield any thing out for one still finding a means to secure one in their platform. Now I have learned my lessons I don't want to be helping them to complete quiz before seeing myself being disqualified through their survey panel. I have already abandoned surveys long time ago, unless you convince me well about the one you quoted here.

Sprite1950

The best way to find good surveys is to find a good earning platform. I tried surveys at several different sites for years and I kept getting rejected. There was the response “Sorry, you do not qualify”. Often that message did not appear until after I had wasted my time. Recently I found a platform where I can earn bitcoins. At that platform had about 10 different sites for taking surveys. I tried most of them and was about to give up but then I tried Theorem Reach. The best thing about TR is that within one to two minutes they tell if you don't qualify, so you don't waste your time. They have a system that tries to match you to the survey. I did not keep track of my earnings because they are combined with other earnings I make at the site from completing other tasks. But it's terrific! Monetize
I have never heard of joining TheoremReach this way so I am interested but what is SDK? Does it only pay in bitcoin? I have worked on TheoremReach on different sites and thought it to be one of the better survey sites as it often gives you a reward just for attempting a survey. Surveys are my least favourite way to earn but I am tempted to try this because it is recommended by you @cmoneyspinner and I trust your judgement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have a phone or any kind of mobile device so I didn't pay any attention. As far a I can tell that has something to do with the platform owners who will using Theorem Reach for their members to take surveys. I only shared the link to the site so that folks would know TR is straight up legit!
Okay, I have seen a review here beckoned at theorem reach survey type. Apart from using a smart phone to surveys, you can still use your pc/desktop to do work on surveys. Survey site like, surveytime.io is only accessible through pc/desktop device. Maybe you can try that too during your spare time, considering your current location being U.S, I believe they have work for you plenty. They have job offers for those people coming from lower tier countries talk more of people from top tier countries. Those from top tier countries will receive more pay rate per quiz answer than the lower tier countries.

Sammyesx

Being successful with survey is kind of difficult, most time the require for you to qualify for a particular is just so frustrating, and at the end you will be Disqualified from taking the survey. Imagine asking some if he own a car or if he is responsible for the purchase of item in his company.