Has Working Online Been Your Only Alternative?

Rachael

Verified member
There are people wo do not just have the motivation or ability to cope with some type of offline jobs and unfortunately, they find it hard to get rewarding offline jobs perhaps because of their qualifications, inexperience or some sort of other related factors. Jobs are also very scarce and the available ones are coupled with so many quality demands and conditions, but with all of these, low pay and miserable working conditions are the reward. I have been through similar cases where I get tired of working offline due to limited slots in reputable organizations but at the end of it all, I still have to manage because there is no food for a lazy man.

Prior to this time when I did not have any available opportunity to earn online, I tried my best to pick up menial jobs which even made me to spend more money than what I was being paid. Recently, working online has become my only alternative because, based on my present location, there are no available jobs ad working online is much more convenient for me. Working online has become my present option and reality until I can secure a well-paying job or possibly find a sustainable well-paying online site as well. Is working online your only choice?

Sikapa

Verified member
To me no, because I'm even working online as a part time. I do another job of my own but I try to earn from online as well. Is like I use my phone to go on social media and other site so why don't I use the same phone to earn money fro online too? I also get different joy if I see money in may PayPal account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
After my high school education i wanted to learn an offline skill that will probably fetch me a lot of money but something happened that stopped me from doing it.

That was when i started developing interest in making money on the internet because i was seeing a lot of ads about how people are making money on facebook and also on YouTube. That was when i started searching for ways of making money on the internet but i was not really successful at first but i kept on searching.

I ventured into a lot of scam platforms but i didn't really give up until i met people who were able to help me. I signed up on a survey platform that usually pay $1 per survey in every successful participation but it didn't really make me a lot of money because of some restrictions.

It was allowed everywhere but you can only get surveys about two times or three times a week.

After then i continue searching for ways of making money on the internet until i ventured into cryptocurrency trading which is definitely a profitable. Working of paid to post platforms has also be very profitable for me because i have really been very consistent.

It goes the other way round for me. I work online as my side hustle. I do have an offline job and I can say it is more stressful working offline than online. Offline work is very rewarding and makes one interact with people even in your work place. Online jobs can't replace offline jobs due to some number of factors. Firstly, offline jobs pay higher when it comes to payment comparison, online jobs pay less because you work less. Offline job is very demanding and requires a lot of effort and intelligence no matter where you work and who you work for. While on the other hand, online jobs are more relaxing a d less demanding, all you literally need is a means of communication and an internet enabled phone. Generally speaking, it is more better to do offline jobs because one doesn't get afraid of getting scammed or looses his/her money they've worked for. That is why I do most of my work at day time and do any of my online engagements at night preferably, 2 hours so as to get a little income at the end and support my hustle. I'll advice you not to depend mainly on your online earnings, get a real job and make online money as your side hustle.

E

eldavis

Currently working online is not my only source of income, I have some offline gigs I need to attend to on a daily basis. Though there was a time when working online was all I had. When I first started working online, that was the only option I had, so I usually spend hours online, trying to meet up with a daily target.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, I started working online because two years ago, I did not have any alternatives to generate regular income. I lost a job when the country went into protracted lockdown due to the covid pandemic and after not earning even a single penny for 4 months, I took online working. After two years of working online, and covid restrictions eased down because of widespread vaccination, I can get a job if I try. But I decided to continue working online. Am I earning as much as I was earning when I had a job? Well, the answer is no. Now, you might ask me why I continue to work online when I have better earning options from a job? There are a couple of reasons.
One, my freelancing career is improving day by day. When I started freelancing, I did not get a single contract in 4 months, then I started getting 1 contract every month. These days I have a lot of freelance contracts and I earn well. Secondly, I earn from blogging and various earning sites. Thirdly, I have enough time to explore other things, and even enjoy doing that's that I normally couldn't do when I was in a job,

Ayeshabashir

Yes, I started working online because two years ago, I did not have any alternatives to generate regular income. I lost a job when the country went into protracted lockdown due to the covid pandemic and after not earning even a single penny for 4 months, I took online working. After two years of working online, and covid restrictions eased down because of widespread vaccination, I can get a job if I try. But I decided to continue working online. Am I earning as much as I was earning when I had a job? Well, the answer is no. Now, you might ask me why I continue to work online when I have better earning options from a job? There are a couple of reasons.
One, my freelancing career is improving day by day. When I started freelancing, I did not get a single contract in 4 months, then I started getting 1 contract every month. These days I have a lot of freelance contracts and I earn well. Secondly, I earn from blogging and various earning sites. Thirdly, I have enough time to explore other things, and even enjoy doing that's that I normally couldn't do when I was in a job,
My story is just similar to you .Like you I was also start working online during pandemic time when all the world were fighting against the Covid-19. This was very hard time for all of us .This is the time when all people were gradually losing their hope to live .But thanks to God now the condition of the world is better .At that time it was very difficult for me to go outside in order to earn money. Then ,one of my friends told me to take classes of freelancing .I did the same thing but unfortunately I was unable to make handsome amount of money from this profession due to lack of greater experience or knowledge then fortunately after some days i found a forum where i earned money through posting but due to my bad luck this website was shutter down or banned in our country .Then finally I found a great forum trendri which is my only alternative to earn money .And seriously for me it is the best alternative to make money online by sitting at home without any stress or hardwork.Also we can work here at any time without any time limit .I prefer online work than offline jobs where the whole day we will have to work according to the instructions of the boss.

Last edited:

blessingc

Working online is a good alternative but not my only alternative. I have alot of needs which cannot be met by working online only, I have plans of saving for my future I have other basic needs to visit daily and monthly which the payments I get online can satisfy. In other to meet up with my needs without them catching up to me, I have to go out and look for other jobs to make ends meet.

Kendy

Verified member
Working online is my only alternative for now because I do not want to go back to the streets all in the name of looking for jobs which does not even pay a graduate up to $30. Before this time, I had engaged in offering my quality services offline but I realized that if I continued in such meagre jobs which is coupled with mediocrity and too much deductions from the already small amount, I would end up living a life of penury. It was always the same ordeal of just working to use my salary to feed and transport myself to work. I even ended up incurring debts due to the inability to manage such amount of money.

The decision I made was coming from a place to make something out of my life while adding value to it. Currently, at least even though I'm still not earning much, but I have hope of other online opportunities and I can work at my schedule and not being continually forced to keep working under pressure. Right now, I will never engage in any offline job that does not offer a good payout of atleast $100 on a part time basis and this is not possible in this my location especially in private organisations.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online has been my only alternative so far, because I have not been able to develop some skills out enable me to make money offline .

I am really comfortable with the opportunities I have of being able to make money on the internet right now because he doesn't require me to spend so much time .

I also have the freedom of coming online at my own free time to do whatever task that is available for me and make some good amount of money for that day before quitting to focus on other things .

The fact is that, it has not been an easy ride and I just have to continue pushing .
I am also trying as much as possible to look beyond my current making money online of opportunities, so that I can move to other better paying ways of making money .

I believe that this is also supposed to be the mentality of a lot of people , because we cannot continue relying on a single option without having a backup plan should anything happen to what we are currently using to make money online right now .

There are so many reasons to consider making money online , and I believe that your motivation is what will sustain you .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When Covid 19 wasn't around, I was earning money offline through my mini business, I shut down last year when I couldn't meet up with bills associated with the business. I focused 💯 online starting from that last year, I've been working online consistently for the past 20 months, even when my business never freezed, I was still working online, which was 8 eight months ago, but not 💯 online, I shared my time with my offline business and online gigs. I am not regretting the fact I am working only online, at least I have peace of mind, not thinking much about offline bills of my business, credit owed by my customers. Here online my employees don't owe me, I get paid as at when due, no much delay from some of them. I've taken my time too to learn skills online, even though I am not at 100% level with the knowledge I need from those skills which I learned. I am still learning, and not given up with them, even if the stage isn't straight forward to earn as I wanted. Capital to get going with investments is lacking, I am saving up and keeping my head's up to reach my target.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well working online has been among one of the best way I have been using to make some extra money for myself , but it is not the only way I have been using to generate income for myself . I work offline but working offline to me is something that comes once in a while probably two times a month and during that time I'll be so busy to a point that I won't really have time to post or to do anything on the internet , it could be 1 week or 2 weeks depending on the availability of jobs to do .

For now I just consider making money on the internet us an alternative and it's something I only have to do on spare time and not something I have to rely on completely because I do not have opportunity to learn a skill presently .

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
For me, it's a no. I have a offline job which I get paid monthly and also my own talent in music which I make money from occasionally. Having alot of source of income is really good, Incase there is an issue with one you can turn to the other and never go broke

cmoneyspinner

Yes. Working online has been my only alternative. I did sign up at temp agencies. For a while I had a few temporary assignments. I really lucked out wprking a temp job for the City of Austin, It lasted for 1 year and the pay per hour was fantastic! But it did not last and I found myself unemployed again. What happened with the temp jobs was the opportunities stopped coming. Also, we moved to an area that did not have good public transportation which was how I got ot my work places. That made accepting a job difficult. So I decided to try to make money online. Now that I have been doing it for so long, I don't want to work outside the home.

Suba

Staff member
For me, working online is fun, not stressful, more relaxed, can be done at any time, it will also increase knowledge. We are not ashamed to ask Google something we don't understand. Can you imagine if you work offline and then often ask your boss how they react. Many guides out there how to make money according to our pleasure and skills. So that we can work happily to make money, so not only as an alternative but you can make online work your main source of income.