Has Trendri improved you as a writer?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Talking about paid to post platforms, I think trendri has emerged as one of the leading platforms in the PTP category. I stand to be corrected though but I believe trendri is beyond a platform that just pays you to post, I think Trendri has the potential to birth writers of high repute.

For one, Trendri is the only PTP forum where your posts have to be absolutely top quality before you can earn something substantial. I have been on other platforms and I just see people writing 10 words and they are credited rewards for it.

I know why some of them on those forum won't want to join Trendri. It is because on Trendri, you have to articulate your thoughts into a hundred or 200 words as the case may be.

I think this forum not just pays you but gives you the opportunity to build yourself as a writer. I find it easy to produce articles nowadays because I have been writing here everyday. It has been an awesome experience here being able to create write ups on a wide range of topics. If you want to have a writing career, trebdri could be that training ground you need.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is something that I came to realize sometimes back. Trendri is truly a training ground for us who want to be better writers earning higher amounts someday. Ever since I took it this positively, I have been finding it easier to work here.

Writing 100 words and 200 words is not easy. Sometimes you just don't feel like it. But the rewards keep me motivated. I get to earn some money and I also get to practice my writing skills.

I hope the article writing program starts working again here. That is another great writing skill that we can all practice.