Has Trendri Stopped It Referral Program?

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't know if Trendri has stopped it referral program. Referring people to Trendri is also a good way to make money on the platform because you get $2 per each qualified referee and therefore is good to make money on the referral side too. I been searching for my referral link today because I just introduced Trendri to my friends yesterday and I only found out that this is no more working on my page.

I'm just wondering if maybe I'm having a temporal problem or it is something that maybe Trendri has pause for some reasons. Have you also noticed that?

blessingc

I have been wanting to ask because it hasn't really been active and i wonder why. I was refered by someone in this platform, I made use if his referral link he did it in hopes of the benefit but at the end it didn't work out I felt bad for him. When he refered me I registered and tried for more than a month I think to verify my email it never worked out. I kept trying, but with good heart he had he decided that I should go direct because maybe if I do verifying the email won't be a problem and that was what happened. I got verified and today I'm a member but I kept wondering how do I introduce this to my friend, teach them all the processes of becoming a member without any benefits, besides some of the have been asking me questions but I can do all that work when I have other things to do online with no benefits. I just to them to go straight to the platform and get registered.

Referral system helps build up a business or platform, so, I think Tendri should do something about it, so others can come in.