Guru- a micro job website for endless rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Guru, is considered to be a micro job mobile app platform where individuals who possibly may have lost their offline jobs and careers can totally monetize their time and do what they know how to do best on this platform for endless and unlimited rewards. Guru, gives its users and members the privilege to perform activities such as: carrying out accounting services for online companies, becoming an online auditor, review employee's performance, testing and reviewing online business products etc. Members and users to this platform can also earn rewards by referring members of their family or by referring anyone who is interested to make money reasonably and comfortably online. It is also interesting to note that this website is available in all countries and regions of the world, and so you do not have to worry about being a member on this platform since it can be accessed by both iOS and Android phone users.

It is very much advice to perform your own research about this website as majority of people are saying that most of its ways are not legit, in which I totally doubt because this website is one of the best I have personally used, and since the month July 2022, I have performed various gigs on this platform for endless rewards. Method of earnings withdrawal on this platform include PayPal, Bitcoin, and direct bank transfer, it can also interest you to know that this website does not have any minimum withdrawal threshold, and even with a dashboard credit amount of $1 you can totally place a withdrawal request successfully.