Real estate Real estate investments through EstateGuru

greenieS

Verified member
EstateGuru is a crowdfunding investment platform specializing in real estate.

The application raises money from several private investors, which it then uses to finance various real estate projects in several European countries.

Basically, when a company fails to get money from traditional lending institutions to develop a real estate project, it borrows from EstateGuru, at an annual interest rate of 9-15%.

People registered on the site can become financiers of the respective project, receiving interest for the money invested.

The platform is one of the most secure in this field, with a 0% monetary loss rate suffered by private investors since its launch.

risks

EstateGuru chooses to finance only those projects that it considers feasible, after a careful analysis of the files, economic, financial data and so on.

According to those in charge of the site, out of all the financing requests received, only 10% pass the rigorous verification to which they are subjected and are then presented to private investors.

At the same time, the legal department is very efficient and always manages to obtain the remaining amounts from projects that do not meet their payment deadlines.

That being said, the risks are, of course, quite high, from late payment of installments to the loss of part or all of the amounts invested.

If you are more interested in this area, we advise you to read the tactics that the author of the article uses to reduce his risks when investing on EstateGuru here.

At the same time, you can see what an investment portfolio looks like and the returns offered by a similar but somewhat more insecure platform by clicking this link.

Liquidity

Unfortunately, such investments are not one that can be considered liquid.

The money invested can be fully recovered plus interest only when the project comes to an end.

Yes, there is the option of the marketplace, where you will be able to sell the shares you own, but you will stop a commission from the amount received and thus you will not be able to get too high interest rates.

Is this kind of investment viable virtually? Because I don't know how to investment in the real estate equity investment when the company isn't popular online. It looks like a broker that supports real estate investments and stock & shares, which can be done by buying shares equity and holding like the way cryptocurrency is carried out. Since you're the one who made this thread, I believe you've made serious researches about them, and got some positive reviews too that shows they're legit. I am waiting for you to come here enlighten me how to go about investing in this 'Estate- guru investment.

Thanks for your article about investing in real estate with estate guru 👍