Real estate Can one earn a living with real estate investments?

Immilash

I believe it is very possible to earn a living by real estate investments because I have seen a lot of people that does that, my father's also earn most of his money on the land he has invested, my father earns a considerable amount with real estate business this also serves as a great motivation to me, seriously you can earn a living by investing on real estate but only if you know how to invest well, I have noticed this thing with most people, some people want to earn money but they don't want to take the sacrifice in other to earn meaningfully, today I'm advising each and everyone of us that are in to real estate business to focus on what they do Most people lacks focus in whatever cthey do and this creates a great failure in them. Everyone one of us has their different believe but do you believe that one can earn a living by investing on real estate in my own idea this very possible everything depends on the person efforts of the fellow if he or she put more effort they will definitely achieve what they want. I want to hear your response on this thank you.

Last edited:

Wiserr

I believe it is very possible to earn a living by real estate investments because I have seen a lot of people that does that, my father's also earn most of his money on the land he has invested, my father earns a considerable amount with real estate business this also serves as a great motivation to me, seriously you can earn a living by investing on real estate but only if you know how to invest well, I have noticed this thing with most people, some people want to earn money but they don't want to take the sacrifice in other to earn meaningfully, today I'm advising each and everyone of us that are in to real estate business to focus on what they do Most people lacks focus in whatever cthey do and this creates a great failure in them. Everyone one of us has their different believe but do you believe that one can earn a living by investing on real estate in my own idea this very possible everything depends on the person efforts of the fellow if he or she put more effort they will definitely achieve what they want. I want to hear your response on this thank you.
We all believe that real estate is a type of business that requires a lot of fund that will assist you in the business, that is why now adays you will hardly see young vibrant men going into this type of business unlike the aduld, this is because of unnecessary fund that will assist them in all the process, but o believe anyone that know how this business works he will earn tangible amount of money, but it us advisable that when investing on real estate you have to confirm that the product your are investing on is a orisuct that can bring income to tour business not failure which is not suppose, buy are you into this type of business.

E

eldavis

Investing in real estate is one of the most profitable and lucrative investment out there, for those looking investments that would be a source of residual income, real estate is one of the best to invest in. The best part about it is that it can also be passed down from one generation to another.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The business of real estate can make a fortune but unfortunately it is always on a long term basis especially if you want to make it big in it. So anyone that wants to venture into must have another things doing. There is also need to have the knowledge of how it works to avoid losing money while trying to make money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely you can earn a living in real estate investment, even more than a living provided your building or land is well in-demand, a good location and quality real estate property can do such an owner good. Real estate isn't risky like other investments on Earth that requires an owner taking full time risk in order to earn money and making ends meet from it, which at times brings massive load. Real estate investment have been known for bringing constant profit to an owner without much scrutiny, s lifetime retirement benefits to anyone who crave out better real estate building structures and marketable piece of lands. I just pray i own one in the future especially the housing investment, in a marketable position. Such will be a good retirement benefit to me in my hustling career.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If your real estate investment is in the property that you can rent out then that can be your livelihood. One simple example is a house with 4 bedrooms. If you are not using the 3 bedrooms then you can take in boarders. That is my plan in the near future because I am alone in our house although I still have a housemaid. But we have an extra room that is not being used so I would rent it out. There is still another room that we use as stock room that I think can be converted to another bedroom that I can also rent out. That is added money for our household funds which is needed by a retired person like me. At least I am not solely dependent on my pension.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is quite possible for people to earn a living from investing in real estate but we also have to understand that before you can able to invest in real estate to a point of making money consistently with it then you will need so much capital to start, if you do not have so much capital I believe you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money at the beginning except you will just have to invest in properties and sell it later and continue to grow your capital to a point in which you can invest in more than one asset at a time, when you are able to invest in more than one asset at a time then the probability of you earning so much money to sustain you on your daily life may be possible but even with this you really have to work hard and it is not a get-rich-quick scheme , it also take a lot of time for you to become a full expert in real estate business so you still need a lot of time to learn and to gain more experience for you to be able to invest wisely and to be able to make maximum profit.