A friend introduce me to a forex guru

Is this legit or not

• Forex legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legit or not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Urlord

A friend introduce me to a forex guru, he has been making money since 2018 and drives a posh, he says i can join his team by subscribing with his broker ,thats all and i will copy his trades everyday. Is that legit or not?

Forex, also known as foreign exchange or currency trading, is a market where people trade different currencies with the goal of making a profit from price fluctuations. A forex guru is a person who is considered an expert in the forex market and is sought after for their knowledge and advice on forex trading. However, it's important to remember that just because someone is referred to as a guru doesn't mean they have a proven track record of success or that their advice is always correct. It's always a good idea to do your own research and make informed decisions when trading in the forex market.

Sure! When considering following the advice of a forex guru, it's important to take the following steps:

Research the guru's background: Look into the guru's education, experience, and track record in the forex market. Read reviews and testimonials from previous clients to get an idea of their reputation.

Verify their claims: Be cautious of gurus who make unrealistic promises of large profits with minimal risk. The forex market is inherently risky and there's no guarantee of success.

Understand their strategies: Make sure you understand the guru's trading strategies and approach before making any investments. It's important to feel confident in the strategy and be comfortable with the level of risk involved.

Diversify your portfolio: Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversifying your investments across multiple strategies and markets can help mitigate risk.

Stay informed: Stay up-to-date on market conditions and news that may impact the forex market. This will help you make informed decisions and adjust your strategies as needed.

Remember, the most successful forex traders are those who educate themselves, do their own research, and make informed decisions. Following the advice of a forex guru can be helpful, but it's important to use your own judgement and never invest more than you're willing to lose.