Review Gfkmediaview.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Gfkmediaview.com is a survey board that needs to know your opinion on the projects you watch on TV and the projects you pay attention to on the radio...The webpage is accessible to UK, Ireland and Isle of Man occupants as it were..

Consistently surveys in regards to TV and radio related subjects are open getting some information about your survey and listening propensities... There are no screen outs for the study.. You will get tickets each time you complete a survey...You will be gone into a prize draw for money, vouchers and contraptions once you gathered 10 tickets... Just during the long stretches of 6 a.m and 12 a.m every day are survey available...Every day you can rate the TV programs you watched the day preceding by relegating a basic rating score between 1 to 10 to those that kept going something like 5 minutes...

Each survey you complete gives you points which you can use to enter the points prize attract for an opportunity to win one of the accompanying prizes:

Every TV overview is worth 200 credit

Each radio survey is worth 100 credit

500 credit like clockwork of an survey

Payment method Sweepstakes Entries, Check And E-Vouchers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think they are a kind of program that do not offer cash payments, am I right? They claim that they offer rewards to complete surveys regarding radio and TV programs, so I am sure that they only support members from certain countries such as the United States and Canada only because most of the famous TV channels are found in those countries only.