General insurance Getting a health card or playing it safe with your health

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was having issues with acid reflux that I always consult a doctor my wife offered to buy me a health card. When we computed for the cost of the health card against the use of such card it appeared that the card was not really beneficial.

Since then we are noting down the expenses that we pay for medical needs like doctor’s consultation and hospitalization (they are the medical expenses that are covered by the health card). In the past 5 years we are way ahead in the scoreboard because it is seldom that I go to a doctor. This is not about the frugality with health expenses. I am just being practical with the use of the health card.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I really do not understand, is the health card provided by the insurance company you insured with, you make it seem like it covers for medical bills and this is exactly what health insurance does so I can really place it. Are you still taking about it or it is a different thing entirely

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All these policies don't work in my country. If you have covered with the health insurance, nothing concerns the insurance company whether the insured do fall sick of not. There are even some people that have not visited hospitals before and are still under health insurance. That's why we need to insure the one we are exposed to.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this great idea and I know it will teach some people how to make good use of the health card. If insurance company covers some body from any bad occurrence and peradventure such now occur, the insurance company will rise to the challenge and help the policy taker out.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Truly I don’t think it works the way it should in my country. Normally, the medical aspect is not well taken care of. I think all the blame can be put on the government and even the private hospital are more expensive which is not helping the situation so tell how the health insurance policy would work

dagm

Really I do not believe it jobs the method it ought to in my nation. Typically, the clinical element is actually certainly not effectively looked after. I believe all of the criticize could be place on the federal authorities as well as the personal medical facility are actually more costly which is actually certainly not assisting the circumstance therefore inform exactly how the health and wellness insurance coverage will function