Get paid to write on "Barefoot writers".

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Barefoot writers is definitely one of the most interesting get paid to write websites I have come across on the internet. This platform accept article that explains transportation and travelling experiences from their users and members. The main niche writers on this platform can only publish their articles on is traveling experience and general topics. Interestingly Barefoot writers accept members and users in different countries and regions of the world as writers. Also you do not have to be certified before being a writer on this platform. You can also apply for the 30 days motivational course in order to be a better writer.

As a writer on this platform each article being sold, is bound to pay you nothing less than $100 to $200. Barefoot writers, is also available as an application on the Google app store on the Google Play store and so you do not have to worry about being a member on this platform as the platform can be visited by both iOS phone users and Android phone users. Barefoot writers, also accept pre unpublished articles in order to make them published and also to make the writers of this unpublished articles to make money as well.

I don't have to lie. Nothing attracted me to that post at first glance than that name barefoot writers. So because it is all about traveling, we are going to travel on barefoot. They accept pre-unpublished articles to enable the writers to make money. This effort by the site is highly commendable. Also, worthy of commendation is the fact that they organize a one month training for people that are not that super in writing. A way of giving back? I am impressed by their posture.

The pay is very encouraging, not like my country where somebody would offer less than a dollar for a 1000 word article. I also love the fact that it is available on iOS and Android. I wouldn't mind sharing my story on travels and recreation on the site. Would I need a pitch to be able to work there? You have done a good job..., .. Mr. Potter