Get Paid to Write: iWriter

Jasz

VIP Contributor
iWriter is a platform that allows businesses to order content from a pool of freelance writers. Writers on iWriter are assigned a rating based on the quality of their writing, with ratings ranging from Basic to Elite. The higher the rating, the higher the pay rate a writer can expect to receive.

To join iWriter, writers must create an account and complete a writing sample. The writing sample is reviewed and the writer is assigned a rating based on the quality of their writing. Writers with higher ratings are able to apply for higher paying jobs.

Businesses on iWriter can search for writers by rating, language, and writing style, and can request content on a variety of topics. Writers can then browse available writing assignments and choose which ones they want to work on.

Once a writer completes an assignment, it is reviewed by iWriter and the writer is paid based on their rating and the quality of their work. iWriter also offers a program called the Elite Plus program, which allows writers to earn higher pay rates and access to additional tools and resources.

Thank you very much for your informative thread about iWriter. I have heard about this site before but I have not tried it yet. I thought that the tasks would be too difficult for me. Anyway, I think that it is time to give it a try and see how it goes.