Get paid to post on postbuck

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you heard of Postbucks before? It is a new paid to post forum websites that is paying members to post on the forum. The forum was formerly called cryotoable but recently changed to postbuck. I have been working with the owner of the forum when he first had a paid to post forum which he has already sold before now creating this new one. On the former forum, I received payment there and he was fast with the payment. Now that he has this new website, I know that he will continue to pay because I trust him.

On the previous forum that he sold, he has no ads shown on it and he was paying members. Now that he has Google ads shown on this new one, I am sure that there won't be any problem for him paying members.

In this forum you will get paid $0.01 per post reply and $0.015 per thread created. Though it is low compared to trendri but you can earn more on the forum because the minimum words is 15 for you to get paid. And I have tried it as it is easy to post many replies in 1 hour and earn well . There minimum withdraw is $5 which can be reached in just 2 or 3 days. Click on the below link to join now.

https://postbucks.net

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think I know the owner of this forum. He was once a staff member on Bizdustry where I was very active. When this person announced a new paid to post forum, I registered. However, I was asked to submit a selfie with my government ID. This was something I was not comfortable with. Therefore I did not verify my account for reward program. Later I heard that the forum was acquired by bizdustry. I also heard of a new site cryptoable, even checked the site but I was not interested in joining a site from someone who is not very stable with his sites. I just checked the site. It looks nice. If the site does not have posting limit it will be very easy to reach withdrawal threshold. I am longer interested these new forums because they are unstable. They will either vanish or introduce premium accounts for reward program.

Sikapa

Verified member
From what you are saying, then I can say this type of pay to post site will be more complicated. Well, I don't know that idea behind what the administrator is trying to do but as far as I know and most pay to post sites don't demand selfie and personal ID. But from what you are saying, although I'm not saying you are right that you know the owner because it could be possible that this owner is different person.

But I'm still wondering why one has to send selfie and ID before he or she can join a pay to post site. Then I think this pay to post site is particularly for a specific group of people and not to everyone. That is maybe why they are asking for selfie and ID. This is just my suggestion and my thinking. I also think is good that you did not activate your account.

Heartstrings

Very well then,I will definitely check it out but you have to give more details,so that we know what we are going into,it may sit well with some people, while others won't want Such online earning. Before I signed into trendri,I made sure I ask for every possible details that I need to know of, because I don't want a situation where by I will start regretting signing up after doing the necessary things. Please you will have to brief us more about the forum why because I would love to know their method of paying,it is very necessary.

The pay is very little compared to trendri,so that is one thing that May discouraged me from going further with my registration. 0.01 is too low for a reply / comments, to me that's unfair to the members,it is just too low.

There are so many scam forums/websites out there, thou,we all should be careful,don't go waste your time and data for what's not worth it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing, I have went through every single message you have posted up there about the platform you are talking about. well I see it as a platforms that worth posting but the only problem is that I am not particularly interested to post in any platform now because already I am concentrating on trendri and bizdustry. .

And even if I have to concentrate to make money with paid to post , it will definitely be a paid to post platform that offers and gives the highest earning rate for every post and comment that is being created on the platform. .

Bizdustry and trendri is the only platform I am concentrating on for now and that is the only platform I will be concentrating on for a long time until I am able to see a platform that gives the same earning rate like trendri or bizdustry ..

Heartstrings

Thank you for sharing, I have went through every single message you have posted up there about the platform you are talking about. well I see it as a platforms that worth posting but the only problem is that I am not particularly interested to post in any platform now because already I am concentrating on trendri and bizdustry. .

And even if I have to concentrate to make money with paid to post , it will definitely be a paid to post platform that offers and gives the highest earning rate for every post and comment that is being created on the platform. .

Bizdustry and trendri is the only platform I am concentrating on for now and that is the only platform I will be concentrating on for a long time until I am able to see a platform that gives the same earning rate like trendri or bizdustry ..
Good day to you friend.. please can you brief me or details about this bizdustry? It seems as an interesting site the way you compared it with trendri. Would love to know more about it please,I May end up adding it up to trendri. Thanks

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Good day to you friend.. please can you brief me or details about this bizdustry? It seems as an interesting site the way you compared it with trendri. Would love to know more about it please,I May end up adding it up to trendri. Thanks
Bizdustry is also a paid to post platform just exactly like trendri. Just that on bizdustry they have their own rules and regulation . For example if you are not a VIP members on the platform you won't be able to withdraw your earning but you can sell it out to people who are VIP members , they can buy it from you and withdraw it to their wallets and pay you in your local currency depending on your country. Some VIP members could even purchase your point and pay you LTC.

In terms of earning rate , you are being paid 20 biznote per a comment you make but if you are creating a threads you won't earn except you are a VIP member.

In a very simple explanation , non VIP members can only make money on the platform by posting of comment and making of 50 comments gives you $1 and you are only opportune to make 1.2 dollars every day which is about 60 comments.

Suba

Staff member
I've been joining this forum for a long time since it was named Cryptoable, because the owner is a staff from Bizdustry, the pattern of the forum site is more imitating. only if the Bizdustry thread is not paid, and to withdraw members you have to upgrade, while in Postbucks there is no rule like this because there are only 100 members, so Postbucks needs to add members by relying on referrals. Currently I'm personally not active there, because threads that are too short often don't provide useful information or don't increase knowledge. And it seems that the admin there is less professional and not serious about managing the forum site because the Postbucks domain is only offered for a year. Or maybe this forum is just trial and error.

Sikapa

Verified member
According to the comment from @Suba, the minimum of words that people post are not much and therefore people can never acquire much knowledge from the site. Although the most people including me join pay to post sites in other to make money from online. We all know that another way to make money from home and to make money online is by working on a pay to post site.

But not to only make money from the site alone but also to learn and acquire knowledge on the various ways of making money both online and offline. This is one of the reasons why is good to make money online from pay to post site because you don't only make money from the site but also you learn different skills of making money online and offline. Therefore if a pay to post site only focus on making money from the site alone rather than sharing knowledge on how to make money, then I can say there is something missing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I first read about this paid to post site on foru.coin but I'm yet to even check it out so seeing it again might motivate me to check it out it's just that the pay is very low like this one and it' will be kind of discouraging but it is good that it has unlimited posting for those that want to post much daily I just have to check it out maybe it will entice me to post on it and I'm never click on a link of this site maybe because I have so many paid to post site now to comment on.

All the same if the site is paying which is the most important thing then we can try it out and hope that we will have enough posters on the site to sustain it just like we have here on trendri. I hope the admin will keep paying.