Get paid to post comments on Facebook – $25 per hour High paying jobs on Facebook?

akashrock203

Did you know that you can get paid to do simple jobs on Facebook?

There are thousands of businesses around the world and in your local area looking to hire people just like you to work on simple tasks such as:

• Posting Facebook comments
  • Moderating Facebook groups
  • Uploading photos and tagging people
  • Generating Facebook ‘likes’ and followers
Most of these jobs don’t require any prior experience and the only skills you need are a good knowledge of how to use Facebook.

Click the link below to get started:

PaidSocialMediaJobs.com is currently hiring people worldwide for a wide range of Facebook jobs, so if you would like to get paid to spend time on Facebook hurry and sign up now!

Positions are filling fast.
https://******/3oBAdyp

Last edited by a moderator:

cmoneyspinner

I watched a video and the video was encouraging. Unfortunately I have read a review that was not very encouraging. For one thing, the reviewer mentioned that the program is not free. You have to pay for training. Paying for training does not make a job opportunity a bad thing. But it might cause some people to become disiinterested because they can not afford it. I am aware of this program but I have never seen proof of payment. Before trying this opportunity I would like to see a payment proof.

akashrock203

Yes You have pay for the training but by paying once learning the skills can make $1000 and more For You That even you can't imagine .
And there is Payment proof , when you reach the website and get continued there is payment proofs of other persons those who are working and then also you don't you can google about it paidsocialmediajobs.com reviews and payment proof *
You will get to know well ..
THANK YOU ....

Donkiz

The write up said that job only entails knowing how Facebook works and does not require any experience or any extraordinary skills, but I noticed from the link that there's a training involved and you are required to pay some money to be part of the training and from the look of things, taking part in the training is like a major requirement for one to be part of the whole thing.
In my opinion the training should not be made compulsory, rather it should be optional because there's no guarantee that the person is going to make from it.

Aniwhyte

I just did some reviews now about this website that you speak of and from the review I did it seems that the website has scammed quite some number of people. After reading some reviews I went into the comment section of the website I visited and there was countless numbers of complains, some complained that after registering on the website they never heard from them again, as there was no email or any login after wards. From the reviews I made I found out that one has to pay $77 before the website could link him or her with other websites that jobs are available. Other complains I noticed was that there was actually no training, as clicking on the training area on the website isn't working other than just some few discussions which is about just what to do to get the jobs.