Four things that show you are truky wealthy.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Being wealthy as I define it is the state of having enough financial resources to conveniently cater to your needs today and in the future. For me, being wealthy doesn't have anything to do with the amount in your bank account. But it has all to do with the things you possess.

There are things that if you don't have, no matter how much you have in your bank account, you are not truly wealthy.

1) Land: There is no rich man in this world that doesn't have landed properties. The amount of land you have is a direct reflection of how wealthy you are. Land is a store of value. If you don't have land, you are not wealthy.

2. Investments; The value of your investments is a measure of your wealth. Investment here refers to long-term and short-term investment.

If you have these two things in great measure, you are truly wealthy.

Heartstrings

There is a slight different between rich and wealthy, sometimes I get confused myself. Lol. The thing is,been wealthy doesn't always mean when you build a house and have one or two car,I consider this as been rich and not wealthy.. To my own little understanding,been rich is when you have so much money,cars, houses etc. While been wealthy has to be in tbe sense that the person has landed properties at most places, build houses? Own companies, has so much properties from different angles. This is why I said I do get confused myself and I just believe been wealthy has so much to do more than been rich.

Someone can easily mistake a rich person as been wealthy and been wealthy as been rich,for example: Many people consider Aliko dangote as been most richest man, while some consider him as been wealthy. When a person has billions of naira and much properties all over the country,then it's definitely a wealthy person.