Four Recruiting Agencies You Should Work With

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Indeed: This is a recruiting agency where you are required to post you resume and then look for the jobs available on this site. A lot of companies post jobs on the site, therefore, you always have chances of finding appropriate job.

ZipRecruiter: Based in the United States, it is a platform for companies to post jobs and people to look for jobs and apply for the jobs. You can find any kind of jobs on the platform.

Glassdoor: This is one of the best platforms to find jobs because you can see reviews and ratings on companies, including how much they pay.

Flex Jobs (flexjobs): This is not a recruiting agency, instead a platform to find remote working opportunities

LinkedIn: Even though this is not a recruiting agency, instead a social networking site for professionals, a lot of job providers look for workers through this platform. By being active on this site, your chances of getting hired greatly increases.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I also created an account on indeed and Linkedin right after I graduated from college. However, I was not hired through these platforms. I was hired by a company that had advertised its vacancy in a local newspaper. I created a profile on upwork and Fiverr when I still was on my job because I wanted to do a side hustle once I was free from my job. But I was never able to do side hustle because I was so busy with my job and was also earning well that I never felt a necessity. I started working on a freelancing platform only after I lost my job due to covid. I also joined a lot of recruiting agencies in order to increase my chances of getting hired. However, I started getting offers on freelancing platforms and I never felt any need to continue hunting for jobs through recruiting agencies.