Trading Discussion Forex Trading or Crypto invest

Incognitosmoneys

Crypto most popular on this years, but forex trading have a track record more than crypto.

Can someone help me to find the answer?
Which is better Forex Trading or Crypto currency investment on years 2022

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that both of them are very similar. But it seems that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile in price movement than forex trading. If you know how to read chart you are going to make a headway with forex trading. if you are very attached to your investment it will be very good to stay clear of cryptocurrency trading due to the price fluctuation.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the two work the same way. The way you analyze crypto is the same way you will analyze forex. Even some people use the same time frame while trading on the two platforms. However I prefer trading in crypto to trading in forex because forex is determined by may factors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I want you to know is that you can never lose your entire investment with cryptocurrency trading. The reason is that most of the cryptocurrency are not design to return back to 0 value. You just have to be patient it is just a matter of time you are going to recoup all your investment. This is one of the edge cryptocurrency trading has over forex trading.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have tried the both of them and I can confidently say that they are very similar in so many things. On a personal perspective I will prefer to trade cryptocurrency than to trade forex because I think that the strategies that I have built are more predictable in the crypto-currency market

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people now invest in cryptocurrency because of the potential ability to make you rich in the future and such thing may not really be the same in Forex, there are a lot of good forex traders but they still invest some of their forex profit in cryptocurrency for long-term investment.to me cryptocurrency is the best.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I don't think I can go into any of the two. In the past I have a strong attraction for cryptocurrency trading. but the recent bleeding in the marketplace changed my perspective about investing in cryptocurrency. unexpected movement is occurring in the marketplace and lots of investors are losing money as a result.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I will choose crypto investment for now considering the high returns I could make from the market volatility incase if it goes in my favor , so crypto currency investment is the most preferable before any other kind of investment,as you can hold coins and receive a huge percentage of profit in a short time