Forex Will Crypto outrun forex trading?

Kingstone

It is true that forex has been in existence for years. Forex is one of the largest markets in the world and it is traded by millions of people across the globe. Just last Christmas, it was reported that billions of dollars were traded on that day. How impressive! Foreign exchange pairs are numerous in the market as these currency pairs are being traded against one another in the market. Many factors affect the rise and fall of these currency notes such as inflation rate, unemployment rate, government policies, bank rates, and many others. Now a reasonable and consistent market has existed and it is pulling and against the forex market. The cryptocurrency market!! Will it outshine and dethrone Forex trading?

Just like forex trading is popular owing to its years of existence, the crypto market has grown bigger since the start of the first coin, Bitcoin. It has not been a smooth road but it has survived many loopholes and it is brimming well. With over 150 known crypto coins, crypto has a high market cap and this will increase in the coming years.

Victorial

That is a big question and only the experts and investors will have a good answer. I love your analyses and this shows that you are following the crypto trend. I really doubt that crypto will outrun the forex market. There will always be a money pump in the forex market. The banks and government will print money to avoid any money scarcity or to curb inflation prices to some level.

But I am loving the way the crypto market is moving. It is moving at an exponential rate and it is providing an alternative to forex trading. There are many opportunities in the crypto space that one can benefit from

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The two markets are not in anyway competitive rather they are complementary. It is somehow difficult to see a trader of forex that is not into crypto as well. The low trade in one automatically leads to the ride in the trade of the otherml. I could remember how crypto traders were leaving the market for forex during the bearish market ofntjr the last April. When the forex market as well became somehow unprofitable, its traders do rush to crypto to cushion the effects.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The forex market has been existing for a very long time now amounting to centuries but cryptocurrency has just been around since 2014. This makes it almost ideal that you are going to be finding a lot of opportunities in compared to the forex market. If you are reading the forex market the maximum leverage that you can be able to use is the five-times leverage but there are some cryptocurrency exchanges that might even allow you to use up to 150 times leverage. This means that if you are particularly good in what you are doing you are going to make a lot of money.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
We have always had the forex market with us for some decade now and many people are quite familiar with the term forex or forex trading, they know there people deals basically with foreign exchange and other precious items.somany had invested in it and some with good understanding of the systems have come back to share their good testimony and while others too have gotten their hands burnt in the market , and by my survey they agree that they were inexperienced or they just didnt take their time to understand how the system truly operates before venturing into it hence they lost their monies in the system. The forex market is highly regulated and somewhat centralized and compared to the crypto currency trading market. The crypto currency trading is still newer as compared to the forex market. Here we basically trade with coins and the market is not centralized, it is highly volatile and it also requires a high level of understanding to be able to operate in it effectively.

The market platform on crypto currencies are more user friendly, and due to its high rate of volatility, one can make a very huge profit or loss within a short space of time and the market never closes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency to my understanding is completely unpredictable and it may not be hundred percent good for you to rely on cryptocurrency , the reason is because if every countries of the world considered cryptocurrency to be a threat to their economy they might decide to place a full ban on cryptocurrency which will definitely affects cryptocurrencies and all its investors all over the world.

Well In a situationcase that nothing is happening to cryptocurrencies then we believe that it is possible for cryptocurrency to out-run forex because a lot of people are getting interested in cryptocurrency everyday making the crypto space to grow larger on daily basis and based on my understanding a lot of people also at the same time prefer to learn how to trade cryptocurrency than forex because they just consider forex to be an outdated source of earning.

It all depend on the interest of people ,those that have the ability to learn how to trade forex will go for forex and also those that have the interest to go for cryptocurrency will also go for that .

Based on what an expert told me he said that trading of Forex is More riskier than trading of cryptocurrency

Eduard Hahn

No one can deny the fact that the crypto market has become quite popular in a very short time. This makes it normal for people to believe that it will outrun the forex market. But my theory is a little different and that’s because not everyone is familiar with the existence of cryptocurrencies like they are about the existence of international currencies. It will take a long time for cryptos to reach that level. Need not to mention, the forex market would have grown even more by then.

Wharf

Cryptocurrency to my understanding is completely unpredictable and it may not be hundred percent good for you to rely on cryptocurrency , the reason is because if every countries of the world considered cryptocurrency to be a threat to their economy they might decide to place a full ban on cryptocurrency which will definitely affects cryptocurrencies and all its investors all over the world.

Well In a situationcase that nothing is happening to cryptocurrencies then we believe that it is possible for cryptocurrency to out-run forex because a lot of people are getting interested in cryptocurrency everyday making the crypto space to grow larger on daily basis and based on my understanding a lot of people also at the same time prefer to learn how to trade cryptocurrency than forex because they just consider forex to be an outdated source of earning.

It all depend on the interest of people ,those that have the ability to learn how to trade forex will go for forex and also those that have the interest to go for cryptocurrency will also go for that .

Based on what an expert told me he said that trading of Forex is More riskier than trading of cryptocurrency
I totally agree with your points. But I don’t think the Forex market is more volatile than cryptocurrency, but it is the exact opposite. Cryptocurrency is still at its nascent stage compared to forex which is one of the oldest market.

Wordsmith

It’s hard to say if it can since cryptocurrencies are comparatively a newer concept and not many people know about it. It also requires huge sums for people to buy a significant amount of the currency. On the other hand, forex has been there for several decades and people believe in it. Moreover, it can be done with a low amount that anyone can afford to lose.

Nimrod

I doubt if it can. Not many people would be interested in putting their money into something that they have never seen. Plus, there is a very large population across the world that has no idea about cryptocurrencies. It won’t be easy for cryptocurrencies to outrun forex trading.