Crypto Trading Vs Forex Trading: Which One Would You Choose?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Choosing a business can be hard because you may have different kinds of choices but you might have a limited knowledge about how things work. Crypto trading and forex trading can be classified as business because anything that generates a good amount of money is business, according to me. You can be a blogger and call it your business if you make money out of it. Both crypto trading and forex trading are a kind of risky business. I lost $6 trading in crypto this month month and I never gained any profits. However, I still trust Allah and I really hope that I will become a successful crypto trader. I am not sure if crypto trading is riskier than forex trading because fiat currencies seem to be less volatile than crypto currencies. What do you say?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I choose crypto over forex, it is not because forex is not a sure avenue to make money but because I am very sure there are many ways of making money on crypto compare to forex. You can make money by doing trading, investment and even by involving trading arbitrage.

Suba

Staff member
Crypto price fluctuations are very fast and significant, while in forex price fluctuations are not too significant. This means that the opportunity to make a profit will be much greater in crypto trading, which will be directly proportional to the risk compared to forex trading. Due to high price fluctuations, the leverage in crypto trading will be much smaller than in forex trading.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not a trader, however, if I have to make a choice between forex trading and crypto trading I think I will choose crypto trading. Both are volatile markets and also very risky but crypto trading has more options compared to forex trading. Furthermore, I also know crypto better than forex.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not into trading anything, stock, crypto, or forex. I have invested in crypto and stock, but I have never taken interest in forex trading. Years ago when I heard that forex trading can make you rich, I experimented with a demo account, but I never got started with a real forex trading.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I am interested in the both options but I think when it comes down to which is more lucrative or which I am very familiar with then I will go for crypto trading because I even started trading and investing in cryptocurrency even before I understood the whole concept but I can try this in forex trading otherwise I should be prepared for consistent loss

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto price fluctuations are very fast and significant, while in forex price fluctuations are not too significant. This means that the opportunity to make a profit will be much greater in crypto trading, which will be directly proportional to the risk compared to forex trading. Due to high price fluctuations, the leverage in crypto trading will be much smaller than in forex trading.

Crypto prices fluctuate and rise at a much higher pace and the biggest reason for that is the fact that cryptocurrency market is much volatile than forex market. This is the main reason why cryptocurrencies are far much more profitable but risky as well. Right now, I am focusing more on Ethereum because it is growing at a much faster rate than Bitcoin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well personally base on my understanding I will just prefer to trade cryptocurrency because that is the most suitable one for me anytime and I prefer cryptocurrency because it is something I have learn for sometimes and I really understand so many things about cryptocurrency , so with this my little understanding going into cryptocurrency trading will make it very easier for me to understand perfectly and to also learn very fast .

If I am to go into forex trading now I have to start and learn it all over again and might be very difficult for me to understand everything because I have not been exposed to forex trading from the beginning.

Cryptocurrency is even more profitable and a lot of people are more conversant with trading of cryptocurrency than any other volatile market because they just believe cryptocurrency to be the best and is the one that can easily be predicted.

Well there are so many things that are to be put into consideration when choosing any of those , in most countries cryptocurrency is not accepted here people in such a location will not have any other option than to go for forex trading which may be also profitable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Trading is a business that requires lots of concentration and this applies to forex and cryptocurrency. They two works together. Choosing one out of the two will be hard because the two are almost same. If I decide to choose forex. There are pairs on forex trading app that allows trader to choose to trade with cryptocurrency. So if I go with trading forex using cryptocurrency pairs then I am also trading cryptocurrency. It is best to know the two to help us to make huge profits trading.

On forex trading, I like to choose cryptocurrency as my trading pair because it has high profit compare to other pairs. And if I am doing this it means that I am doing two types of trades at the same time. I am trading forex likewise trading cryptocurrency. Now can I choose one ahead the other? No, and that is because the two works together.