Trading Discussion Forex or Crypto trading?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My knowledge around forex trading is well adrift, i never tried it before. But i wish to try it in the foreseeable future and not now. Crypto trading is what I'm looking forward to. I've tried it at times, I'm not successful at it during the first time. But the losses aren't Mich, cos i didn't trade with panic, nor trying to gain overnight. I'm just exercising patient, and learning more about it. What i do now, is buy and holdl for sometime, until the price go up before flipping.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The two are very profitable it all depends on the trader trading the forex and crypto market that will determine the profitability , because a newbie could trade crypto currency online and make loss and also forex too and make loss , so just have the adequate knowledge on how to trade either of the two and maximize your profit
Your knowledge is very important for someone to start making money from forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. 70% of the people who lose in forex trading is traceable to lack of knowledge. Discipline is also very important because there are people who have the knowledge but they are not disciplined enough which eventually make them to lose the ones they have gained.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The two are very profitable it all depends on the trader trading the forex and crypto market that will determine the profitability , because a newbie could trade crypto currency online and make loss and also forex too and make loss , so just have the adequate knowledge on how to trade either of the two and maximize your profit

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When you invest in forex what you are holding is a foreign currency like the dollar or Euro maybe. When you suddenly need cash you can convert your foreign currency into your country's currency. With crypto you will have a problem if the market is dull and no one will buy your crypto holdings. That is the big difference.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It all depends on what each and every one of us is talented on and also on the one that interests us, I personally will go into trading of cryptocurrency because I have an understanding about it than Forex, when I started trading on forex it was difficult for me because I have never in a single day made a profit.

ritajane21

According to me, cryptocurrency is the perfect option for us. because it gives amazing outcomes on short-term investment and giving various benefits in comparison to forex. But before start investing in any cryptocurrency, you should have knowledge about it. If you feel to get information on cryptocurrency then you can visit Cryptalks and start your safe conversation in the bitcoin live chat room. Join Cryptalks world and learn effectively

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a very good info you have also given though I do have this believe that tutorials on YouTube are just tips of the iceberg you only get little knowledge which will prompt you to subscribe to their paid tutorials also but I also give this a trial because I believe there is an high potential in forex trading which we should embrace now.
I understand your points dear, at YouTube they don't illustrate or demonstrate what you'll learn best, its like iceberg as you described. But some youtubers try their best to point out the information which a viewer can understand at least. I'm not going there to learn 100% forex trading nor Cryptocurrency trading. I'm going there to clear my view on a particular stuff which I'm confused at. I agree with you, forex trading is worth the attention now. If we can consider it, it will be very profitable in the future too, like crypto.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
One of the best place to learn forex trading, crypto trading, stock and binary etc, is through YouTube. Youtube connects vloggers together and they create an account to upload their video tutorials, lecture us on the things we should learn to help us understand more on any specific trading selection. That's where i gain information on my own crypto trading career.
That's a very good info you have also given though I do have this believe that tutorials on YouTube are just tips of the iceberg you only get little knowledge which will prompt you to subscribe to their paid tutorials also but I also give this a trial because I believe there is an high potential in forex trading which we should embrace now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the best place to learn forex trading, crypto trading, stock and binary etc, is through YouTube. Youtube connects vloggers together and they create an account to upload their video tutorials, lecture us on the things we should learn to help us understand more on any specific trading selection. That's where i gain information on my own crypto trading career.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Hello friend, i have good experience in trading (stocks, forex, cryptocurrency) and i'will help all of potential traders/moneymakers here, in this section of forum (Forex).
I will not claim that i'm true, but it is quite possible to take note of my advice.
I'll be very glad and anyway you want to go about the mentorship on forex trading so after that I can give it a trial and possibly you tell me the kind of updates I should stick myself to because I know most of these activities are tie to some financial update possibly in the stock market.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Foreign foreign exchange trading popularly known as forex exchange is very popular among a lot of people online. I've seen a lot of people talk about it and claim how they make a lot of profit trading Forex. I have also seen people physically who trade Forex but the problem is I am not really close to them, so I won't be asking them how profitable it is because I have also seen a lot of people who say that it is very risky.

On the other hand, I am a cryptocurrency trader and I am also a holder I've some currency that has a lot of potentials to rise in the nearest future. Cryptocurrency trading is popular among a lot of people these days in the sense that almost anywhere I go and I open my binance account someone must ask me if I am a trader. I have also made some profit trading cryptocurrency.

Now, my question is, between cryptocurrency trading and forex trading which is more profitable?.

fenix666

Hello friend thanks for your analysis I guess you have more knowledge on forex trading which I will be very happy if you can shed more light if possible here or via private message.
I really wish to dive to forex trading because I am into cryptocurrency trading already and to an extent I have substantial knowledge about the market.
Hello friend, i have good experience in trading (stocks, forex, cryptocurrency) and i'will help all of potential traders/moneymakers here, in this section of forum (Forex).
I will not claim that i'm true, but it is quite possible to take note of my advice.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Forex is less risky, less profitable but more stable - if you will use leverage like 1/50 and will trade by analyzing the currency pair well. You can use 1/500 or even 1/1000 leverage and get high profitability but your risks will be also high. One of two wrong deals and you trading account will be blown up.

BitCoin (or other cryptocurrency) is more risky, more profitable but have huge volatile and risks of falling down like a stone, because this type of currency is not backed by anything and it is to some extent a pyramid. And you can loss almost all your investments in a moment.

If we talk about these 2 types of investments (Forex and Cryptocurrency), then they are both profitable but with high-risk.
Hello friend thanks for your analysis I guess you have more knowledge on forex trading which I will be very happy if you can shed more light if possible here or via private message.
I really wish to dive to forex trading because I am into cryptocurrency trading already and to an extent I have substantial knowledge about the market.

fenix666

Forex is less risky, less profitable but more stable - if you will use leverage like 1/50 and will trade by analyzing the currency pair well. You can use 1/500 or even 1/1000 leverage and get high profitability but your risks will be also high. One of two wrong deals and you trading account will be blown up.

BitCoin (or other cryptocurrency) is more risky, more profitable but have huge volatile and risks of falling down like a stone, because this type of currency is not backed by anything and it is to some extent a pyramid. And you can loss almost all your investments in a moment.

If we talk about these 2 types of investments (Forex and Cryptocurrency), then they are both profitable but with high-risk.

Ray Martinez

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

luckypig

Foreign foreign exchange trading popularly known as forex exchange is very popular among a lot of people online. I've seen a lot of people talk about it and claim how they make a lot of profit trading Forex. I have also seen people physically who trade Forex but the problem is I am not really close to them, so I won't be asking them how profitable it is because I have also seen a lot of people who say that it is very risky.

On the other hand, I am a cryptocurrency trader and I am also a holder I've some currency that has a lot of potentials to rise in the nearest future. Cryptocurrency trading is popular among a lot of people these days in the sense that almost anywhere I go and I open my binance account someone must ask me if I am a trader. I have also made some profit trading cryptocurrency.

Now, my question is, between cryptocurrency trading and forex trading which is more profitable?.
crypto ofcource. is better if you have small capital. with forex you are going to need to use leverage. and I never do leverage.

Robson Dey

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.
With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people find difficult to make money on forex while some find it easy to make money on forex too, talking about forex I don't have any idea about it, according to my friends who trade forex they said it is very risky so in this way I don't go near, instead I do invest in cryptocurrency because I have a little idea about that, imagine I invested just $1 in a particular crypto, danger days I get a profit of $30, so I prefer crypto trading.

Samuel72

Verified member
Between cryptocurrency trade and forex trade, I believe forex trade is more profitable because forex trade is selling of currency and if you have enough client there's a possibility for you to earn more but cryptocurrency only rises unknowingly and sometimes it drops in the marketplace. Cryptocurrency has no guarantee, sometimes you only gain when you're lucky

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though the two are similar in so many ways but there are still some differences. Personally, I will go for cryptocurrencies because it is less risky when you compare to forex. Also, it is less stressful, you may not doing anything and still be making money on cryptocurrencies just for holding some coins. In forex, you trade to make money while inability to trade well may mean loss of money.