Foods You Should Include in Your Daily Diet

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Want to improve your immune system, prevent various diseases, and remain fit and fine, use the following foods regularly.

Honey

Honey has anti-inflammatory properties and is loaded with anti-oxidants. Add honey to your tea. It provides you with antioxidant polyphenolic compounds which are said to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Lemon

Do you want a smooth and radiant skin? Make a paste of gram flour with lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Lemon is a scented antiseptic agent and is helpful in relaxation of the feet. Add some lemon juice in warm water and keep your feet in it for quick relief.

Lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, which is very important to digest proteins and fats.

Olive

Olive oil is a healthy fat. It can be used in your every day cooking. It reduces the lipids, and also cleanses your internal organs

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Honey is very essential for our body systems. It helps to reduce the amount of excess sugar in our body systems. Honey also has medicinal properties. honey contain antioxidant which helps to fight infection in our blood system. I have a sister who always uses honey in place of sugar in most of her meals.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Honey is very essential for our body systems. It helps to reduce the amount of excess sugar in our body systems. Honey also has medicinal properties. honey contain antioxidant which helps to fight infection in our blood system. I have a sister who always uses honey in place of sugar in most of her meals.
Sometimes I use honey in the morning with bread but I don't use it all the time because honey is generally expensive ,I only use it when I have the opportunity to buy it and I believe it is one of the best natural foods that nature has given to us. It helped the body in fighting off inflammable disease an infection.i don't really know of olive

Mika

VIP Contributor
Olive is not very common in my part of the world, we can find olive oil in delicatessen centers but it is too expensive. However, honey and lemons are easily found. These are actually my favorite foods. I use honey instead of jams to eat with bread. I also like to drink homey lemon water.

Good luck

Verified member
All the diet's mentioned above are very good for the money to be healthy and agile.Especially honey.It is a very good substitute for sugar because excess sugar cause kidney disease and lungs.It is also a very good cure for some ailment in the body.Most fruits are very good but the one that is very medicinal is lesson.it can be used to cure some diseases.

Noor Fatima

Want to improve your immune system, prevent various diseases, and remain fit and fine, use the following foods regularly.

Honey

Honey has anti-inflammatory properties and is loaded with anti-oxidants. Add honey to your tea. It provides you with antioxidant polyphenolic compounds which are said to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Lemon

Do you want a smooth and radiant skin? Make a paste of gram flour with lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Lemon is a scented antiseptic agent and is helpful in relaxation of the feet. Add some lemon juice in warm water and keep your feet in it for quick relief.

Lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, which is very important to digest proteins and fats.

Olive

Olive oil is a healthy fat. It can be used in your every day cooking. It reduces the lipids, and also cleanses your internal organs
Its very helpful and most interesting information that you have tell us and its really true honey is very healthy for all of us .But these things sometimes we are not habitual of using daily .Water is also very healthy to drink more and one thing black seeds are also very useful for the health of human .Its a treatment of all diseases

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good if we can find a way to consume garlic everyday. Garlic offers lots of antibacterial and medicinal properties. Garlic has a special substance that can reduce the level of cholesterol in the body system drastically. It also helps free flow of blood in the body system. This will prevent you from having high blood pressure which can lead to hypertension.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really have access to olive oil. But the fact is that i have been hearing much about its benefits as well. But I have used honey several times and i can testify to its medicinal prowess. I always use it anytime I am taking pap instead of using sugar.

dagm

All of the diets discussed above are excellent for staying healthy and nimble while saving money. Honey, in particular. It's a great sugar replacement because too much sugar can harm your kidneys and lungs. It's also a fantastic treatment for a variety of ailments. The majority of fruits are beneficial, but lesson is particularly beneficial. It can be used to treat a variety of ailments.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to include honey into this meal plan due to its numerous health benefits. The problem now is how to source for the original honey. Most of the oni which are being sold over here has been diluted in one way or the other. There are some people that diluted the honey with water and sugar. A friend is a honey farmer told me that a real honey does not dilute in water.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The best way to remain fit and healthy is by eating good foods. If you eth a healthy meal, you will not become sick. You need to eat a lot of vegetables. Research shows that if half of your food plat consists of vegetables, one-quarter carns, and one-quarter protein, you are eating healthy.

Empress

Verified member
We should also include diet rich in fruits vegetables as it provides vital nutrient to our health and we should also make sure that we are eating balanced diet as it makes us healthy and also prevent us from having certain diseases and avoid diet rich in calories as it leads to high cholesterol in the body

Rumaisa Adeel

An eating plan that helps manage your weight includes a variety of healthy foods. Add an array of colors to your plate and think of it as eating the rainbow. Dark, leafy greens, oranges, and tomatoes—even fresh herbs—are loaded with vitamins, fiber, and minerals. Adding frozen peppers, broccoli, or onions to stews and omelets gives them a quick and convenient boost of color and nutrients.