Healthy Foods You Should Take For Breakfast

AmaliaTG

Eggs- Eggs has been a breakfast choice for most people in the world. Eggs can be cooked in different ways and it will keep you full till lunch time. It is heart friendly on saturated fats only if you eat it boiled. Eggs can be paired with just anything in the morning to make your full breakfast.

2. Unsweetened Plain Greek Yogurt- Yogurt is great start of the day because it will also help you to lose weight and it's nutritional content will keep you energised. It's rich in calcium and packed with probiotics.

3. Oat meal- Oat meal is the safest and most nutritious ways to go for breakfast. It has become one of the most top foods for breakfast. It contains insoluble fibre that lowers cholesterol and stabilises blood sugar which makes you feel fuller.

4. Nut butter- This is delicious creamy and nutritious made from nuts like almonds, peanuts or walnuts. It is filled with the goodness of heart healthy saturated fats and proteins. It reduces the rate of chronic diseases and help to lose weight too.

5. Avocado- Avocado toast topped with freshy diced tomatoes and pepper is enough power you through the day. It is considered to be one of the finest foods for weight loss. If you pair avocado with eggs, you are the healthiest person on earth. Avocado lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease and even cancer related.

6. Bananas- Toasting your banana with your smoothie in the morning is enough to lift your mood and giving you an energised start of the day. Their resistant starch support digestive health and lowers blood pressure levels.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be truthful, all these are not for me. I take average light food or heavy food in the mornings. This is because I don't normally take lunch, so I need heavy food to meet up the lunch as well. But you have compiled a great list of nutritious foods that can make our days. Eating this will greatly change our body system.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that it is always of essence to feed the body with nutritious food whether in the morning or day. The body is the power House of the body whatever it is fed with is.whst will help in sustaining it. This is why there are varieties of foods at our disposal to help keep us fit and healthy

F

Fateme azizi

Thank you,

The 10 Worst Foods to Eat in the Morning

1. Breakfast Cereals. Many people think breakfast cereals are a nutritious choice for children and adults. ...
  2. Pancakes and Waffles. ...
  3. Toast With Margarine. ...
  4. Muffins. ...
  5. Fruit Juice. ...
  6. Toaster Pastries. ...
  7. Scones With Jam and Cream. ...
  8. Sweetened Non-Fat Yogurt.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Egg is very good and it is definitely one of my favourite breakfast food. I always use it with tea and bread, it is definitely one of the most delicious mixture that I like to take for breakfast. I usually take bananas for lunch but my favourite among them is tea and bread.

AmaliaTG

To be truthful, all these are not for me. I take average light food or heavy food in the mornings. This is because I don't normally take lunch, so I need heavy food to meet up the lunch as well. But you have compiled a great list of nutritious foods that can make our days. Eating this will greatly change our body system.
It is always healthy and advisable to eat heavy breakfast then heavy lunch but light dinner. This is because at night the digestive system digest our food slowly because your mind is asleep. So during the day when your mind is active that's when you should take heavy food. So you are not eating healthy by eating light lunch. During the day is when the energy is used more than the night. So change the way you eat.

AmaliaTG

Egg is very good and it is definitely one of my favourite breakfast food. I always use it with tea and bread, it is definitely one of the most delicious mixture that I like to take for breakfast. I usually take bananas for lunch but my favourite among them is tea and bread.
Bread is not healthy unless the unsweetened brown bread . Bread tends to have a lot of sugar which we are always discouraged to consume alot of sugar. Take your eggs and bananas and maybe pancakes rather than bread in the morning. That way you would have eaten balanced diet breakfast and you will stay healthy.

AmaliaTG

Thank you,

The 10 Worst Foods to Eat in the Morning
  1. Breakfast Cereals. Many people think breakfast cereals are a nutritious choice for children and adults. ...
  2. Pancakes and Waffles. ...
  3. Toast With Margarine. ...
  4. Muffins. ...
  5. Fruit Juice. ...
  6. Toaster Pastries. ...
  7. Scones With Jam and Cream. ...
  8. Sweetened Non-Fat Yogurt.
I don't think if pancakes are unhealthy because it's From floor and the ingredients In the pancakes are regulated by an individual. Instead of saying pancakes, you could have said bread. Bread are more unhealthy than pancakes. And yes margarine are very much unhealthy. However, home made fruit juice is very much healthy for breakfast.