Foods that could lower your risk of getting cancer

Empress

Verified member
1. Carrots
Carrots consumption can help in decreasing the risk of prostate, stomach and lung cancer.
2. Beans
They are high in fiber so intake of beans can reduce the colorectal and colon cancer
3. Berries
Berries helps to decrease the growth and spread of certain types of cancer
4. Cinnamon
Cinnamon extract may have anticancer properties which helps decrease the growth and spread of tumors
5. Nuts
Brazil nuts and walnut can be used to lower the risk of cancer
6. Olive oil
Higher intake of olive oil can help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer
7. Tumeric
It contains curcumin a chemical that has been shown to reduce the rate of cancer in human studies and test tubes
8. Citrus fruit can also help in decreasing the risk of cancer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks a lot for taking your time to spread the message on how to reduce cancer in our health. I live eating most of the foods you listed here that cures cancer especially beans, citrus fruits, carrots etc. I do eat them twice every week, and I'll continuously eat it since I know its benefits to our health not only in cancer prevention but in other areas of health.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love reading more of your thread because you do talk more of health issue which is the vital information we need to look for as we try to make money online as well. The only thing I am happy for is that all these foods you listed are common foods that can be found easily.

Barin

Thanks for the information I actually knew about the carrot and berries to lower the risk of cancer but I didn't Know about the rest so I will try and be eating others too like once in a week because of the benefits you mentioned and am sure there are benefits we can get from it as well

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think turmeric and blue berries are one of the best foods that can prevent cancer. I think spinach can also help you to reduce your chances of getting cancer. As far as Turmeric is concerned, it is not only considered a healthy food, in fact, it is considered a natural herb, so you can just imagine how good it can be for your health.

Xachima

Ginger garlic turmeric and cloves are also an effective method to lower the risk of cancer because of how they cure infections and diseases

Cynthia Moran

When it comes to cancer prevention, researchers say the right foods – especially those that are high in phytochemicals and antioxidants like broccoli, berries, and garlic – may help reduce your risk. Based on a 2017 study published in Jama Oncology that analyzed data from nearly 83,000 individuals over 15 years, people who ate these types of vegetables were less likely to develop stomach, lung, and colorectal cancers. You can also attend therapy sessions to help you avoid cancer. RoyalVibe Health is cancer prevention and treatment clinic that has also cured cancer patients.