Fastest Rising Cryptocurrency in 2021

Phronesis

With the way the trend of cryptocurrency went last year, we do hope for a brighter future for the currency and ourselves. And on that note, most of us have predicted the movement of the trend, whether it's high and low. So what's your take on it?

well, The fact which most people have failed to understand is that Cryptocurrency is out to liberate people from poverty , strengthen the weak nature of the fiat currency , of low tier countries , create a means of having generalised currency in the world.

2020 opened the eyes of many investors towards the need of keying in to cryptocurrency investment . Top companies like MicroStrategy who took the bold step to invest in Bitcoin when the price was at $10k price ,have experience up to 200% profit .

In my opinion , I think that one should endeavor to invest in most altcoins built under ethereum and Bitcoin network , because there is an observed trend of ,these coins rising simultaneously when Bitcoin and ethereum rises

Last edited:
I don't really know how cryptocurrency works but I would like to know more about it can u guys please tell me how it works? Only know that you invest and it increases or decrease

I don't really know how cryptocurrency works but I would like to know more about it can u guys please tell me how it works? Only know that you invest and it increases or decrease
Crypto currency is just like a form of investment and you make more profit whenever a particular coin increase and also make loss when a particular coin decrease after investing a certain amount of money ,and there are coins like bitcoin, ethereum and others you can invest on to make more profit for your self ,and like for instance you invest up to $50 worth of ethereum and the price of ethereum increases from $1k to $2k then you have make more profit through that means i think

We all will agree that 2020 was the year that cryptocurrency gained most interms of popularity, usage, and price surge. This was made possible by the covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown that followed it, which forced lots of people to stay at home, and in order to get busy and to make ends meet many people moved only in search of online business and jobs of which most platforms pays with cryptocurrency, thereby making lots of people to get crypto wallets and start earning cryptocurrencies.

In all this, bitcoin was the most valuable coin, still is and will continue to be for a very long time. I will also like to see ethereum do well this year because the coin has all it takes to become the next big thing.

Nobody expected bitcoin to be this big with all what happen in 2020, I think the pandemic is the major factor that cause the high price of bitcoin, I have a strong feeling if any Crypto currency will rise massively this year it will be litecoin, people will be too scared of buying bitcoin at the moment because of the high price, so they will most likely go for the lesser one.

Every time somebody asks which cryptocurrency is going up or will rise fast and I go to check to see what the experts are saying the answers are always different. It's like they change from week to week. Some experts even mention cryptocurrencies I have never heard of. For example, your choices do not include Polkadot (DOT). But I watched a YouTube and the guy said to keep your eye on it. Another article suggested a coin called Maker (MKR) and in the same article he also recommended Polkadot (DOT).