The fastest way to find a great job that you love!

King bell

VIP Contributor
Finding a job that you love is an important step towards achieving your personal and professional goals. However, it can be incredibly difficult to find a job that you love when you've just graduated from college or have a lot of experience in the particular industry. With so many options for occupations, it's easy for people to get stuck with a position that doesn't suit them.

Small Business Administration (SBA) has introduced a "job search website that helps you find the best job for you." With an interface that is simple and intuitive, the site helps users explore their options and narrow in on what they want to do for work.

The tool uses keyword search to help you find jobs based on your skills. And it also keeps track of matches with your search history, so you can revisit them later. In addition, with a detailed description of your interests, preferences and capabilities, the site narrows down what kind of jobs which will be perfect for you. Moreover, users can set alerts so that they are notified as soon as a new job is posted within their interest area.

Axis

Banned
You are right people today especially in this part of Nigeria are doing job that they find unsuitable for their taste or capability for example someone that studied mechanical engineering end up teaching physics in a secondary school.
But following the steps you have given is a nice advice I will try linking some of the people I know to to such research site I guess they will ways in which they can get job that they love and appreciate. I know so I will look for other opportunities that one can use in getting jobs that they love and different suitable for them faster because the position in which people see themselves today they end up doing jobs that they find an interesting and because of these many people have lost interest in doing source jobs which also promote laziness and not being hard-working so what the job you are being given. Thanks for that timely advice and guidelines you have given I will make it a practice in sharing your ideas with my friends and relatives

E

eldavis

I really don't want to be a joy killer but the reality of things is that in most cases, there it is almost impossible to actually find your dream job. These days people are no longer looking for their dream jobs, they are simply looking for ways to survive, which means they are willing to make do with any job they come across as long as they are able to pay the bills with it. There are so many persons who are into jobs they have no interest in, they simply do it cause they need to survive, while there are some who end up falling for their jobs along the line.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think the term dream job is a facade created to keep people trapped in the hamster wheel, no matter how we twist it human beings are not made to have jobs or to stay in one place, following orders, adjusting themselves with the end goal of earning a paycheck, the closest we are to our nature when it comes to making money is Freelancing, which has some element of freedom embedded in it.

I think employers use that term to keep their employees in check and to make them to always look for the next best thing even though is all hoax and not going to happen

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
One of the fastest ways to get a job you love is by registering on employment agency or job sites. Once you sign up and once the jobs on your interests are available, you will be notified and you can apply. However, to get approved you still need to be highly qualified and experienced. You can also use a site like LInkedIn to find a job you love but then having relevant skills and knowledge as well as experience on related jobs are still must