Fastest Way to Make Money From Dropshipping

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is one of the highly lucrative business opportunities but not many people are able to make money through dropshipping, do you know why? That’s because they are doing it wrong way. They spend a huge money on shopify store and marketing and end up making a huge loss. Here is a simple way to make money from dropshipping, and I guarantee you will be able to generate sales within a week.

Go to online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Aliexpress, etc. Find a product that you want to sell.

Now go to Facebook marketplace and list the same product for sale, add your own commission while listing the product. When someone buys, you can order the product from the marketplace and use your buyer shipping address.

Boost your listing with ads in order to get in front of your target market. Boosting your listing with ads also improves your products ranking and overall visibility.

No website needed, no need to spend hours in marketing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if this is a viable method. If you are spending money on ads, you need to recover your ad budget from your sales. Let's say you add a 20 percent mark-up price, and you are making $5 from each product sale. Let's say you spend $100 on ads, you need to sell at least 20 products to recover your spending on ads. Anything you sell after recovering your ad investment will be your profit. However, the question is can you actually sell a lot of products through this method? In theory, you can do dropshipping without creating your own website, without any SEO, all you need to do is spend money on ads and use free platforms. However, if you are not bringing organic sales, it is really difficult to build profits because the moment you stop advertising, your sales will stop. A better approach to this method is to sell through facebook page.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for the information. The point is that I don't really know if this will really work as easy as you said because even if I have to engage in something like this , there are other unknown challenges that I might likely face along the way..

I know dropshipping is a type of business that deals with buying and selling of products online but in most cases competitions make it to be very difficult and some people because of high competition may not be able to make money as they should with this business.

If I have to add extra fee and commission it will make the price more expensive and people wouldn't want to patronize me but will rather look straight forward to buy most of these products from these trusted platforms than buying it directly on Facebook which may likely be expensive . . .. Anyway the idea seems interesting , I'll research about it.