Facing Problems Related To Digestive System At A Young Age

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Digestive problems is something that many people face much later in their life or when they get old. It is really uncommon for a young man like me to face such kind of health issues. I am a 30 year old man and I have recently started facing issues related to my digestive system. In the past I used to eat at least two thick Asian tortilla (also called roti in my country). However, now I am not able to do so and I usually eat one Roti. Whenever I eat two of them, I start facing nausea and my digestive system has to work a lot to do its job. I am wondering if this is a really bad sign and I must now start eating less food because I think this is the only solution to this problem.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first job was a computer programmer in a bank. With my focus and dedication to my work it was often that I miss my meals. That was the contributory factor of my acidic stomach, indigestion and later on acid reflux. No doctor could heal me because it was my job that was causing the digestive system issues.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When we start to grow old, our body may start to reject some things....We may not be sure as to know what causes that but it may not be a big deal.

With your situation I think it may be an infection or maybe a problem with your digestive system. We cant be sure of any ailment unless we go for a check up. It's better you go for a proper check.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, you shouldn't abandon eating your normal food cos of your health issue dear. That's why it is always necessary to seek doctors attention once in a while, at least once every three months, for proper checkup. Your doctor will access you, and know exactly what's causing you that issue in your digestive system, with a solution to it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think you need to watch first what you eat before looking at the quantity. There are food that do not go down well with our digestive system, such food should be avoided. Then even if you go for them maybe once a month the quantity to be taken should be very small

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the digestive problem can only be observed in certain food and in this case it is the best thing for you to only concentrating in eating the type of food that your body agreed on ,this is the only way you will be able to stop it you might ride out all the food answers sometimes to see how your body react m