How to complete any surveys without facing out any issues ?

Jacemack

Whenever I try to do a survey they rejected no better survey is available according to the option you have selected. Please Guide me so whenever I choose an option I can further in the survey they select my survey paid for it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the experience faced by many people especially from third world contries. The funniest part is that those survey websites won't even say any reason why the survey won't be available. Many have given different reasons why it may be so but ninijencsn truly say this is an exact reason for this.

Good luck

Verified member
Is there any survey that won't give you some challenges?I doubt it,most of the survey will give you questionnaire to fill,you take your time to fill out the task given to you but they won't give you anything for all the troubles. I don't know if there are other survey that are more reliable when it comes to not giving issues.

Markataa

for the people like me who are in the third world countries we have very small amount of surveys and even they can't be made because they always fail

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, surveys are paying and they are completely legit but wh be h thingsat some people do not get is that, surveys are not for all countries. Surveys allow some countries to participate and earn well answering surveys while some are not allowed to cos they are made for them.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think it is better for you to get to realise that earning from these survey websites is a complete waste of time and you should be thinking about better earning opportunities, because you would continue to waste your time as long as you have not realised that there is a need to focus on better alternatives available online.

tray59

I think it is better for you to get to realise that earning from these survey websites is a complete waste of time and you should be thinking about better earning opportunities, because you would continue to waste your time as long as you have not realised that there is a need to focus on better alternatives available online.
There is nothing wrong with survey site,people are still earning better amount of money from survey site there are some survey site which you can earn better rate with if you need the list send me pm,
but also there is nothing wrong if you can explore more better ways to earn,am a blogger and am doing very well with my blogging work so that is where I earn from.

Leon7997

It is difficult to explain here only by trial and error you need to go through, but all surveys have one pattern, the main thing is to answer correctly at the beginning of the survey, and even then you do not always come up and the main thing is to understand what exactly the survey wants from you in what manner to answer

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you cannot make any reasonable amount of money will Survey website especially if you're from a lower-tier country. those who have the opportunity of making some tangible money from online survey platforms are those from top tier countries. It is really not a good way to make money online.