Ever had a type of passive income that actually paid from you just sitting on your couch?

TheoKio

I hear people say passive income a lot and when I ask how they do it, it doesn't sound all too passive. Is/Was there really ever any passive income you ever partook in?

Priofits1

I hear people say passive income a lot and when I ask how they do it, it doesn't sound all too passive. Is/Was there really ever any passive income you ever partook in?
Forex trading with robots is one I do, buying shares is also another

Kingstone

Passive income streams are numerous but they are not easy to come by. They range from marketing affiliates to trading with forex. Forex trading is very risky out of them all but marketing affiliates can be very good and lucrative. You are paid for directing customers to their products by earning some commissions on their purchases.

You can buy and hold some coins and you can begin to see how they increase in the coming months or years. Do not be surprised when you see them very low

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of online investment opportunities that pay you and you can make good amount of money just by sitting at your home. I remember investing money in an online site where the owner paid me for investing money. I would say that it was passive income in the sense that I never had to do anything and I was earning a good sum of money. Since online investments are really risky, I pulled away all of my investments from that site because who knows that the site is actually a pyramid scheme?

This is why I was much concerned about it. I will invest money in that site again once I earn income and have enough money which I can afford to lose, but right now I am not in a condition to invest any money right now. Apart from that, I have developed a great cryptocurrency trading strategy a few months ago that would generate a good amount if money for me. So right now, my main focus is to earn money and save money so that I may invest in different online projects and start trading cryptocurrencies for passive income. online investments are pretty risky and this is what is stopping me from investing money. Otherwise, I would have invested all I have now.

Suba

Staff member
If you want passive income by doing nothing, you just have to sit back and drink a cup of coffee and the money will come even when you're sleeping. Some of these passive incomes require initial capital, such as staking crypto, depositing money in a bank, getting dividends from shares, renting out a house, car, or motorbike. and much more.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
These days there is hardly ever enough cash that will Satisfy one's needs, dues to the fact that things are getting more expensive by the day and no one can really cope with the situation in the country if you are living below the poverty lines. And worse still no one is doing anything about it not even the government. It is quite difficult to live with one's earnings this days so everyone needs to struggle to have other streams of income and passive income is the only forward to get out of this issues. But the thing about passive income this days is that it now requires your time, effort and energy to make it work. Gone are the days when you may just give someone some certain amount of money to run a business for like farming and you will go back to your house and continue with your daily routine, these days you will have to make sure you monitor the business yourself and give it what ever it comes. But when it comes to having a passive income I can suggest one works online on PTP sites and make some passive income or one get someone to help with farming.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many streams of income that you can be making money from me just sitting down in your own couch and that is essentially what passive income is all about. This is not something that you can be able to build in a single day as a lot of people had to have put in work for years before it then finally started to pay off .

One of the ways in which you can be able to afford this kind of lifestyle is my writing of books and sending it to Amazon or having your own books there . You can only be able to write a book once or if possible be updating it periodically but then you can be able to be making money from it even after decades provided that people find it to be solving problem for them.

Another way that you can also be making money is by the creation of online courses . Right now a lot of people are willing to learn one skill or the other especially technological skills like web development and data science. Creating this kind of courses is going to ensure that you are going to be making passive income whenever people sign up .

Konul

To buy the Real Estate and after to rent it can consider as a passive income. But the moment of buying you should invest for that