Crypto Ethereum Will Be More Profitable Than Bitcoin

uforwealth

Verified member
Although it is not my plan to invest in anything now because I don't have capital, I will definitely invest my money in something in the nearest future when there will be enough cash. Then if I have the money to invest, what should I invest my money in, to make profits?

I sat down and started thinking of various businesses out there. I won't like to invest in Bitcoin if I want to invest in cryptocurrency. Then, which cryptocurrency will be more profitable than Bitcoin in the future.

As I was busy contemplating profitable businesses, the thought of investing in Ethereum came into my mind and was immediately followed by another thought, a thought of doubt. I'm doubtful about the superiority of Ethereum over Bitcoin in terms of profits.

I like Ethereum more than Bitcoin because it is cheap compared to the price of Bitcoin, despite the fact that the former is less valuable than the latter.

Ethereum will be more valuable and profitable than Bitcoin on the ground that the accurate prediction of Bitcoin can only be ascertained by luck. It decreases considerably in value when it is anticipated to skyrocket. Therefore, people will invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. Hence, I will invest my money in Ethereum. I concluded.

Do you agree with me?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think this your assertion is true because bitcoin is projected to reach over $100,000 before the end of this year. Ethereum is undoubtably a very good cryptocurrency and the fact that he has a lot of use-case makes a lot of people to invest on it. even at that there are still other cryptocurrencies that can catch up with it such as the binance coin, BNB. I don't think any coin can catch up with bitcoin because a lot of big institutions and even countries are adopting it as a legal tender.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETH isn't showing such kind of signs that will make it earning its investors that high on the future, so let's erase that from our mind. Btc have always been the best coin since its inception early 2009. The market value is by far better than ETH. When it started it wasn't high amount but with time it climbed high in price value. Those who invested earlier around BTC and kept it for five years have gotten the right reward for such long investment.

Josemendez

Verified member
To an extent I believe that ethereum has more features than bitcoin and this will make it survive the cryptocurrency world . Many smart contract , defi projects and non Fungible Tokens are utilizing the ethereum network to build their projects .
I strongly believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin in terms of market Capitalization soon .

Shaf

Verified member
You can't simply say that Ethereum will be a more valuable asset to invest in, instead of Bitcoin. The reasons for this thought should have some possibility of happening.

For one, if one coin has a lower price compare to another, it's not that it is undervalued while the other is overvalued. While Ethereum may have more developments on its Blockchain which make it more useful in real life than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is line the gold of crypto. It's a store of value, a means of payment and an item of prestige to some people. It's also the basis of all coins and tokens, till date, it's price action dictates how the prices of altcoins reacts. Ethereum cannot boast of this..

Despite this reasons, if you are looking to hold a coin as investment, both Bitcoin and Ethereum should form a part of your portfolio since Ethereum has outperformed Bitcoin in terms of ROI for a while now.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe exactly what you said that ethereum will be more profitable than bitcoin , the reason is because ethereum has more potential than bitcoins , it has so many different use cases whereas bitcoin's is just a crypto-currency that is more official and people really trust bitcoins more than any cryptocurrency not because it has something reasonable to offer.

Both of those cryptocurrency I have just mentioned above is a huge cryptocurrency and could sometimes be a profitable Investment if done properly and also when the required capital is there because that is one of the most important thing we need to consider when investing in huge crypto projects like this..

For me since I do not have the required money to invest in ethereum I will only focus to invest in new upcoming project with greater potential . It is also a profitable way of investing provided proper research has been done.

Lymphography

I think you are right Ethereum will be more profitable than Bitcoin. I have been following the development of Ethereum and I believe that it has a lot of potential. The problem with Bitcoin is that it is not very scalable and it is not very flexible. Ethereum on the other hand is much more scalable and flexible.

Trader0520

I do think so. even though the price of BTC is more stable but I still believe ETH could perform better in the long term.

Protension

Investors are still deciding which investment options are best for them as the cryptocurrency market matures, and as Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to gain popularity. It's important to understand how Ethereum and Bitcoin vary from one another and how they might evolve as they are usually utilised as entrance points for crypto investors. Regardless of its current valuation, Ethereum has a lot of momentum and innovation that will keep the industry growing. Even if Bitcoin does not decline and keeps expanding, I think Ethereum will expand more quickly.

captainKazoo

Ethereum and BTC are vastly different from one another and I believe the best approach here would be diversification in both coins. BTC is still standing at the top and I don’t think it will change anytime soon.

Anomalous1

I believe that given the continuing push by ETH to open up new markets, they will eventually overtake and perhaps even replace BTC as the proverbial "gold-standard" of crypto currencies. ETH is opening up the market for the Soul Bound Token which is awesome for more personal information, working with more trading platforms in more markets, and has less of the issues that BTC has displayed in terms of lost coins due to rotating wallets or other unscrupulous traders on the exchanges.