Entrepreneurship as the personal key to solving unemployment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whichever way you choose to put it, becoming a business owner or becoming a business entrepreneur is absolutely one of the ways people used to fight and survive unemployment in the country they reside in. In a country like Nigeria which is considered to be located in West Africa, there are so many young an old business entrepreneurs and business managers who have single-handedly established and managed your business up to the extent that they gain something positively rewarding from it. If you were to conduct a survey on each and every young and old business owner and entrepreneur with a business of his or her own you will begin to see that the reason why they go into business is to earn a living do you today high unemployment rate in Nigeria. Since the year 2010 Nigeria is considered to be one of the most country with more than 12 billion individuals unemployed and without a job or career of their own. But it is not that these individuals are not surviving, yes there are surviving and they are fighting against unemployment and one of the most visible way they do this is by becoming an entrepreneur or a business owner.

An individual do not necessarily need to be educated to be a business owner or even an an entrepreneur. Because there are so many non-educative entrepreneur course which individuals like you when I can venture into and as long as we are determined and persistent we are sure to break through with success.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Indeed there are some non educative entrepreneurship skills and courses in which individuals like you and I can totally venture into in order to fill up the gap of unemployment existing in the country that you are I reside. In some areas of west Africa countries like Ghana and Nigeria are so much filled with young entrepreneurs establishing and implementing business ideas of their own and although majority of these individuals may not initially have the intention and expectation of establishing a business but due to the high and the increase the rate of unemployment in these areas they do not have any other choice than to learn a trade or a skill in order to become an entrepreneur.

Many people have single-handedly established their businesses even without gaining the requisite education to do so and as we speak many businesses have been established by entrepreneurs who do not even have the sense of what managing and operating a business looks like. Indeed becoming an entrepreneur is absolutely a key strategy to filling up the gap of unemployment in a country.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
So many people may be able to establish a business for themselves and they can use this business to get rid of unemployment that may have affected them due to bad leadership and some other things. But at the same time it is still the responsibility of the government to provide employment for every citizen of the country.

The reason why I still have to blame the government is because it is not everyone that may have opportunity to start up a business of their choice because of so many factors . As we all understand establishing a business requires a whole lot of process and not only that , you will need a lot of money for you to establish a reasonable business most especially now in which there is high rate of inflation..

I agree to the fact that establishing a business can help battle the rate of unemployment but government shouldn't neglect their responsibility.