Earn Money Earn up to 7,500 Dollars in Studypool (60 Dollars Payment Proof)

Mertayasa

Studypool is another legit and good site to make money online. In this site you can make money by answering homework questions. If you good in English, Math, science or Psychology you definitely need to join this site. In order to join this site or make money, you need to pass the exam first (Don"t worry it's free of charge). But even the test or exam is free, you need to really pay attention on this. Because once failed, you can't retake the test again. Actually the test is very simple, they will ask you to write about article regarding general problems. The things you have to focusing during the exam is the GRAMMAR. The purpose of the task is this site want to know about how you thing about the problem and of course your English knowledge.

Since the site is legit, I recommend you to join but if you don't want, I don't have problem everything is back to you. Anyway below is one of the payments proof from this site :

20210717_221532.jpg

Last edited:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, thanks for suggesting this great money earning opportunity to us. Does it only pays through paypal or are there other payout methods available? I think only qualified people can earn money there. Do they also require you to upload documents for verification or your qualification documents such as Degree or certificate in order to get passed?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am happy there is a website that rewards people based on educational prowess. But it is a pity that the poster didn't leave the link not the website name in his post. And I will like to ask if PayPal is the only option that is available for withdrawal. And the last question, like how many days you spend before making the amount on your payment proof?

Mertayasa

Well, thanks for suggesting this great money earning opportunity to us. Does it only pays through paypal or are there other payout methods available? I think only qualified people can earn money there. Do they also require you to upload documents for verification or your qualification documents such as Degree or certificate in order to get passed?
I think they only accept paypal for now, but let's see in the future. Yes, we need to upload our identification documents before we can join in this site. This site is a very big company, that's way in order to working with them we need to pass some exam. The purpose of this is very simple, the student pay to this site to do their homework and then this site pay us to do it.
That's way they need only qualified peoples.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is very promising and I am happy that you received such amount of money from them and I think I will venture into it very soon but I just need to write down the name so that will not forget. I like such platforms that gives you the opportunity to learn and also make money and that is one of the reasons why I like paid to post platforms. I also have PayPal so it can be very easy for me.

Mertayasa

I am happy there is a website that rewards people based on educational prowess. But it is a pity that the poster didn't leave the link not the website name in his post. And I will like to ask if PayPal is the only option that is available for withdrawal. And the last question, like how many days you spend before making the amount on your payment proof?​
Actually there are a lot of website will going to pay you according to your education skills. But I choose this because it's good with my skills, may bee there site pay more than this one, We should work in the site which equal to our skill, other wise we just wasting our valuable times. I'm not the link because I don't want to have problem with my post, you just simply type the name of the site in google.​

Mertayasa

This is very promising and I am happy that you received such amount of money from them and I think I will venture into it very soon but I just need to write down the name so that will not forget. I like such platforms that gives you the opportunity to learn and also make money and that is one of the reasons why I like paid to post platforms. I also have PayPal so it can be very easy for me.​
I'm not sure about other payment, because I never really care about it. As long as the site I work on accept paypal, then I'ii enjoy working with them. I've been using paypal for a long period of time, that's way I really happy with it. It's good to know that you have paypal as well, then you can start apply in this site and make money.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have heard about study pool before but the explanation then was just too bogus and I lose interest.so it is all about taking the initial test and you would start working with them. I hope there's no discrimination with ones location because this is the issue I have all the time with sites online. So how long did it take you to earn this amount on the site