Earn PayPal money

allison001

Verified member
MAKE MONEY TESTING WEBSITES
Becoming a website tester is another way to make paper money in your spare time. And the best part is that you don't need prior quality assurance experience or the ability to program websites to start.
So many companies pay people to test apps and websites on behalf of clients. As a tester, your job typically involves completing a set of task the client outlines, like creating a new online account or adding a product to your shopping cart.Testers voice their thoughts aloud as they complete task and give as much feedback as possible. The end goal is to help clients improve their app or website is ability to create a better user experience.
START AN ONLINE BUSINESS
PayPal is one of the most popular payment processing options for businesses alongside competition like square and stripe. Therefore, it's no surprise e-commerce operations frequently use PayPal to accept payments from customers.
Two popular platforms that integrate with PayPal and shopify and woocommerce for WordPress. If you sell physical or digital products, you can start a store front with Ida solution and several process payments from customers using PayPal. These are some of the ways you can make money using PayPal payment method.

Caramelle

I have done user testing jobs for several websites. One is a website that focuses mainly on this type of task. I've made about 4 withdrawals of $20 every quarter just doing quick user testing tasks. After that, the work got too slow that my balance has been stagnant at below $4 with almost no new jobs coming up. Nowadays, I can find more usability testing tasks in other crowdsourcing platforms. I was once assigned to shop online to look for a certain product and to purchase that product for the job requester. I was provided a virtual credit card number and other details to be used to consummate the purchase. Later, they asked me to answer some questions and describe the experience. To be honest, it was my first time shopping online with a credit card. Personally, I've always preferred to pay COD.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have done user testing jobs for several websites. One is a website that focuses mainly on this type of task. I've made about 4 withdrawals of $20 every quarter just doing quick user testing tasks. After that, the work got too slow that my balance has been stagnant at below $4 with almost no new jobs coming up. Nowadays, I can find more usability testing tasks in other crowdsourcing platforms. I was once assigned to shop online to look for a certain product and to purchase that product for the job requester. I was provided a virtual credit card number and other details to be used to consummate the purchase. Later, they asked me to answer some questions and describe the experience. To be honest, it was my first time shopping online with a credit card. Personally, I've always preferred to pay COD.​
Where are you from? I think one can not take up this job as an African or maybe the product to be reviewed is sold around the person because it will be more task full for someone that stays in a particular country to purchase and review product sold in another country. Anyway can you share the website that offer this. I have been trying to have opportunity of testing product for websites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's no doubt that we can make money testing websites or apps....We have U testers and Testilo with some other ones that pays you just test running their apps or newly built websites, to keep them safe from bugs and errors. I registered on those sites but it's quite unfortunate that I couldn't work on the site, even when I undertook their tests for testing apps.

If you are in abroad, you have the huge privilege of working and earning on the site. But if you are from less privileged countries, I doubt if you can succeed in making money on the site.