Earn Money New App To Earn Paypal Money 2021

Juen15

I have found a new free paypal earning app.

The app is "Ice and Treasure" released on 24 september and has been downloaded more than 50K.

The way to play or make money with this app is to defrost frozen chests by rubbing them with your finger or with the help in the app.

You will get 12x daily spins and coins every 2 hours.
Spin with prizes of coins, diamonds or ice melt assistance.

Get 500 coins and 10% for every friend you invite.
Referral requirements and opening withdrawal menu : Upgrade chest.

Help me by entering code H2S9268Z and get 100 coins.

Minimum withdrawal is 10000 coins or $1 paypal.
There are also different withdrawals, namely DANA (Indonesia) and Gca sh (Philippines).

See the dashboard :
Screenshot_20210927_194649.jpg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the application you are talking about because I've never encountered it before and I believe it is not really popular as website like the one we are doing here. And also I don't really know much about their earning rate and their policy if it will require compulsory referral before we are able to make widrawal.

Juen15

I don't really know much about the application you are talking about because I've never encountered it before and I believe it is not really popular as website like the one we are doing here. And also I don't really know much about their earning rate and their policy if it will require compulsory referral before we are able to make widrawal.
Previously, are you familiar with the bog big cash application? It was the first application with a very similar appearance to this one application. Maybe not too popular, because at that time this application was still very new. Referrals are the best way to get a lot of points. To make sure whether this application is legit or not. You can see my proof of payment below.

Screenshot_20211024_225323.jpg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Previously, are you familiar with the bog big cash application? It was the first application with a very similar appearance to this one application. Maybe not too popular, because at that time this application was still very new. Referrals are the best way to get a lot of points. To make sure whether this application is legit or not. You can see my proof of payment below.

View attachment 47991
Well I don't really know because I've never used it before but as long as they are legit and are paying people then there is no problem with that, but some of them can even give you good points just as you have shown, but the problem is that if you want to withdraw they will ask you to deposit some money which is obviously one of their scamming strategy

Juen15

Well I don't really know because I've never used it before but as long as they are legit and are paying people then there is no problem with that, but some of them can even give you good points just as you have shown, but the problem is that if you want to withdraw they will ask you to deposit some money which is obviously one of their scamming strategy
No, to make a withdrawal. We don't have to send money to anyone. When we have enough points to make a withdrawal. We'll be able to ask for our payment. They will process it right away. Many accept payments without having to make a deposit. So this is one of the legitimate free money making apps. You can try it or just know it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No, to make a withdrawal. We don't have to send money to anyone. When we have enough points to make a withdrawal. We'll be able to ask for our payment. They will process it right away. Many accept payments without having to make a deposit. So this is one of the legitimate free money making apps. You can try it or just know it.
Okay you are defending to say that they are legit but have you been able to confirm this yourself by making your own withdrawal to confirm it ? because that is one of the most important thing .if you are able to make your own withdrawal and you were paid by the app then it is legit but if you have not yet made your withdrawal you shouldn't be so confident about it.

Juen15

Okay you are defending to say that they are legit but have you been able to confirm this yourself by making your own withdrawal to confirm it ? because that is one of the most important thing .if you are able to make your own withdrawal and you were paid by the app then it is legit but if you have not yet made your withdrawal you shouldn't be so confident about it.
Look at my post above. I have withdrawn IDR 12000, it is worth $1. Because choosing payment via paypal will be subject to paypal fees. I prefer to withdraw it with my local country wallet. I really understand that doing withdrawals yourself makes us even more confident that the platform we are working on is really legit. I've explained that I've been paid, and it's legit bro.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Look at my post above. I have withdrawn IDR 12000, it is worth $1. Because choosing payment via paypal will be subject to paypal fees. I prefer to withdraw it with my local country wallet. I really understand that doing withdrawals yourself makes us even more confident that the platform we are working on is really legit. I've explained that I've been paid, and it's legit bro.
Okay since you have made your own withdrawal before and you have confirm it then is okay I will advise that you send me the link on how to get started on my private dm, I am also interested as long as they are paying but what if I may ask how long does it really take to make up to that amount, I mean the $1 you have withdrawn.