Earn Money Writing Articles (HOT)

Ganibade

Verified member
Make use of your excellent writing abilities.

Writing may be easier for you if you have some genuine creativity within you. And, as far as I know, it is still the best way to make money online. However, it takes time to achieve success and convince the rest of the world that you are here. I'm not telling you to write huge novels or even poems using this system. A 250-word informative article is sufficient to receive the desired amount of money.

I've listed some good sites below that are eager to share their website revenue (earnings) with you. The listing-

Hubpages.com: Hubpages.com is a website where you can submit articles and earn money through Google AdSense (Advertising Method), Amazon Associates (Affiliate Marketing), and Kontera (In-text Advertising)

Hubpages.com: Hubpages.com is a website where you can submit articles and earn money through Google AdSense (Advertising Method), Amazon Associates (Affiliate Marketing), and Kontera (In-text Advertising)

Squidoo.com: Squidoo pays you and also does charity work, so you should start writing with them if you want to help the world. Each page is referred to as a lens there. You can make as many as you want. Furthermore, all tags will be nofollow free.

Bukisa.com: Bukisa.com is another great place to submit your unique articles and earn money for each view those articles receive. Every day, you can submit up to 25 articles. If each article receives 10 views per day, 25 articles will most likely receive 250 pageviews per day! So, in a month, you know how much is it.