Earn Money Earn Money Just by watching videos

MNelly

It works just by you registering on adfoc.us . When you get your account You go to the most recent viral video on YouTube and you can choose as many videos as possible.
Choose the videos that have 500K plus views.
While on YouTube, click the share button of that video.
Copy the link of the video and Take the link to adfoc.us and shorten the link there .
And the shorten link you get , Share it and start Earning . Simple as that Join Now
If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across search platforms before but I didn't make any money from them because so many of them are scam. I don't really know if there are legit platforms that will allow anyone to make money while watching videos. If there is then it will really be sensible in the sense that you will be watching your favourite videos and at the same time making money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This shortened URL site isn't a popular one among investors, i. Won't try to go through it for registration cos its not looking like rewarding to me unless you attach legitimate payment proof to it and detail amazing features of it before I'll be convinced. I went through the link you shared, what i see there isn't encouraging to me, since the site isn't justifiable. It isn't running through ads, i wonder where the money will come from to reward me.

Kwess

It works just by you registering on adfoc.us . When you get your account You go to the most recent viral video on YouTube and you can choose as many videos as possible.
Choose the videos that have 500K plus views.
While on YouTube, click the share button of that video.
Copy the link of the video and Take the link to adfoc.us and shorten the link there .
And the shorten link you get , Share it and start Earning . Simple as that Join Now
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Good for sharing but if I may ask, what if I don't have a place to share the link can you help me to get a site where I can share it?
I'm asking this because I'm interested but I don't have a website where I can share videos link and maybe you have a good platform or site that I can post it.
So let me know and I'll join now.

SamSaxena

Good for sharing but if I may ask, what if I don't have a place to share the link can you help me to get a site where I can share it?
I'm asking this because I'm interested but I don't have a website where I can share videos link and maybe you have a good platform or site that I can post it.
Hello Kwess, If you are interested to work with the URL shortener and want to share those URL short links then it better first you reach out to your friends, family, and relatives to share the links through emails, text messages, social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and much more.

MNelly

I can see you are still a new member. And for you to start sharing your link here, you just have reached at least 20 messages and verified for you to share your link or anything that has link here .But not direct link, a written text link that looks proffessional. And also if you want to know how to make money online and earn 265 dollars per day. Please email me on amaliatiger at gmail dot com. Or amaliatiger at yahoo dot com. Put those emails into symbols the way it should be. In this forum you can't send emails with their symbols because it will detect as spam message. So email me.