Earn Money Earn money by watching videos through clipclaps

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ClipClap is an app where you get rewarded points to watch videos you always watch for free at YouTube. Like sports videos, music, movies, animes, gossip, food, fashion, lifestyle etc. You also get rewarded for playing games, and other offers like downloading, rolling the wheel once per day, and earning from the ongoing referral context on the app.

Its not too long I started using this app, I've only earned $1.30 from the videos I've watched and the coupon code I activated being someone else's referral. The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $10 on the app, which you get through PayPal.

The reviews at Google play-store which I saw, earned the app 4.2% rating, with more positive comments from its worldwide users than the negative remarks. With such encouraging review I decided to have a shot at the app, and I'm loving it.

You can get on board too, let's earn together from the ongoing referral context, which you'll get $1 per person you referred to the rewarding app, and the person you referred gets $1 as well.

PM me to get a coupon code let's earn together from the context, thank you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I want to try a different way to earn like listening to music or watching videos. That would relieve me of mental fatigue. However, when it comes to download apps to earn I still had my trauma with the apps that didn't pay me. I guess I will take a rain check on this.
You need clipclaps it will enable you to calm your head down, never to suffer mental fatigue of typing in excess. I'm suffering same condition with you. It do happen to me when I type a lot in a day. Upon that the amount I'm earning via the paid to post site can't still be enough to earn me a living or give me a proper meal.

If you download it, drop your message here, let's earn $1 each, when you use my code to redeem your referral bonus.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Clipclaps is one of the legit sites that pays you in every video that you watch, when you watch video in clipclaps you earn points and this points can be converted into real cash,there are some places you can also watch video and earn money in some apps likes YouTube and so many more, watching video is now the simplest way of making passive income.
You can get paid to watch peoples YouTube videos but you can't get paid by YouTube simply watching videos. You can get paid to listen to audio music through Spotify music, and also boomplay, which can be converted to cash and use for your extra needs. I'm earning from clipclaps, even though the earnings aren't much, but I appreciate them for being legit.

allison001

Verified member
Clipclaps is one of the legit sites that pays you in every video that you watch, when you watch video in clipclaps you earn points and this points can be converted into real cash,there are some places you can also watch video and earn money in some apps likes YouTube and so many more, watching video is now the simplest way of making passive income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have no doubt that this platform is legit because actually someone told me about it last year but I was occupied with a lot of things so I could not register on the app. I don't really think I will be downloading it because it may not worth it. You said you joined not too long ago and you have only made and you have only made $1.3. Quite low though.
Laughs, its kind of high when you're getting referrals everyday. But we know how hard it is to get a referral. What makes we love this app us that, when you refer someone to use the app, both of you will enjoy the $1.00 reward stimulus. And their payment is fast when it comes to processing into PayPal. You can earn up to $0.50 a day rolling from the wheel, and watching some videos.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have no doubt that this platform is legit because actually someone told me about it last year but I was occupied with a lot of things so I could not register on the app. I don't really think I will be downloading it because it may not worth it. You said you joined not too long ago and you have only made and you have only made $1.3. Quite low though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earn just by liking or following someone on Instagram
You don't have to follow any one up via clipclap. You'll earn by showing work, even though the pay rate isn't all that high. But at least your earnings are guaranteed to enter into your PayPal account. I've recently earned some reward into my PayPal which didn't take up to 15 minutes to land. You'll earn from referrals, watching videos, rolling the wheel, download offers, sign up offers etc.

Mertayasa

I was work in that application and for me it's not work really well. From that site if we only watch video to earn that chest, we will need a really long time to make some bucks, But if you can get referral it will boosting your earnings. Because from each referral you can get the diamond chest, which is contains very good stuff.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know about ClipClap, but I have used a similar program in the past that allowed you to earn a couple of satoshis for watching videos on youtube. The best thing about the program was it did not have a withdrawal threshold, you could even withdraw 1 satoshi. After some time I got tired and gave up. Now, I don't even remember the name of the program

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I want to try a different way to earn like listening to music or watching videos. That would relieve me of mental fatigue. However, when it comes to download apps to earn I still had my trauma with the apps that didn't pay me. I guess I will take a rain check on this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This really sound great and interesting . I will also like to try it. The only problem that I had is that my phone memory is small which make it difficult for me sometimes but I will get solution to it so that I can also engage in doing it and earn more money.
That will be absolutely nice that you sort your phone low storage capacity so it will be compatible with the clipclaps app. With what I've seem around the app is super legit, even many people at Picoworkers are busy sharing their coupon code there to earn $1 reward for bringing referrals, and also their referrals earn too. In case you're signing up always remind me of using my coupon code let's earn referral commission together.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
ClipClap is an app where you get rewarded points to watch videos you always watch for free at YouTube. Like sports videos, music, movies, animes, gossip, food, fashion, lifestyle etc. You also get rewarded for playing games, and other offers like downloading, rolling the wheel once per day, and earning from the ongoing referral context on the app.

Its not too long I started using this app, I've only earned $1.30 from the videos I've watched and the coupon code I activated being someone else's referral. The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $10 on the app, which you get through PayPal.

The reviews at Google play-store which I saw, earned the app 4.2% rating, with more positive comments from its worldwide users than the negative remarks. With such encouraging review I decided to have a shot at the app, and I'm loving it.

You can get on board too, let's earn together from the ongoing referral context, which you'll get $1 per person you referred to the rewarding app, and the person you referred gets $1 as well.

This really sound great and interesting . I will also like to try it. The only problem that I had is that my phone memory is small which make it difficult for me sometimes but I will get solution to it so that I can also engage in doing it and earn more money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Can you please tell us how long did it take you to earn $1? There are many such similar kinds of apps on Google play store and I do not think that they pay a lot of money. So, how long did it take you to earn $1.3 and how many times did you use the app in a day? All of these factors do count a lot.
The main reward comes from referrals. If you can refer as many users you'll quickly reach their minimum withdrawal threshold quicker. Remember the minimum withdrawal threshold there is set at $10. But currently the $10 minimum is disabled, it is now $15 to withdraw to your PayPal account. I've seen many payment proof on google play-store. If you refer someone and the person uses your coupon code, both of you will earn $1 each.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Can you please tell us how long did it take you to earn $1? There are many such similar kinds of apps on Google play store and I do not think that they pay a lot of money. So, how long did it take you to earn $1.3 and how many times did you use the app in a day? All of these factors do count a lot.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With your review and everything you said and based on your reputation, the application is worth joining. But I will just chill because you are also new on the application as well. You may not get the actual picture of the application so soon. Maybe you should keep updating us on your experience with the application as time goes for us and you to be very sure before joining the application.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen several advertisements about this app on Facebook, where people are looking for referrals to join using their codes. Though, this is a legit app, but I can't even encourage myself to join because to earn takes longer time there, $10 threshold is somehow huge. And if they really want people to join, they should also be paying using cryptocurrencies not only PayPal.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that clipclaps is worth joining. I am not saying that it is a kind of scam, however, no one can expect to earn much using their app because they simply do not pay much money. I might be wrong because this is what I have read regarding it. If someone has any experience with this app and if someone has earned good, then please feel free to correct me.