earn money in a very fun way

Nicolas90

A way to earn money and also have fun, surely for people who love video games this will be your ideal job.

There are different types of video games that pay us just to play and / or meet certain goals. The best known in this area are the following:

• Verydice:
    The game is quite simple, roll the virtual dice, win tickets based on what you roll, and then exchange your tickets for prizes. You have a limited number of rolls per day, and you make money by selling additional dice rolls.

• InboxDollars:
    In addition to being a survey site, Inboxdollars has a complete games section that you can play and get paid. Basically, companies pay to find people to play with, and the site transfers some of that money to you.

• CashPirate:
    This app offers a variety of ways to earn money by downloading new apps, completing surveys, watching videos, and playing games.

• Fitplay:
    Offering an experience with no deposits or in-app purchases, Fitplay is here to reward you for trying new games. Just pick one from the list and start earning rewards.

Donkiz

That's a good writeup, even though it did not state how much that can be earned per task or the minimum cashout amount, so we will know if it's something we can be part of, but since the name of the platforms are clearly written in the thread, it will be easier to visit the platforms and check them out.

Out of the four platforms in the writeup, it's only inboxdollars that I have heard of before, I'm just learning of the other three today. Inboxdollars is one of those sites that doesn't accept people from some countries for reasons best known to them, I just hope that the other platforms are not rejecting some countries like inboxdollars.

Sanmight

A nice insight into how one's can turn passion into cash. I love video games ?, I've always wondered if there are ways to turn my passion for gaming into cash that can be withdrawn into my bank. I'll definitely give the suggestions up there a try and even do more research on this.

Thanks for this piece, but I don't know if you have already earned from any of these sources before?

Nicolas90

In this thread the idea was to name the apps with which you can earn money playing video games. If you are interested in me to convey my opinion when using these platforms, how many have I won and how long, if so I will transmit more information about each app. thanks