Which kind of dedication that every profession demands in order to earn money ?

Ayeshabashir

Every profession that you are going to choose in orde to earn money whether it is online or offline, demands some kind of dedication because without dedication it is impossible to earn anything in your life as we all hear that to win something, we have to lose something and from ky perspective the things and dedication that everyone profession from their users are you hard work ,your proper attention, your decent time ,your intensity to achieve the goal and your focus on your goal besides this you shoukd dedicate yourself too in profession if we wikl five all these things to our goal or profession then we will able to work with more creativity.And i think the one and the last thing that we adopt is patience because sometimes hardworking does not work and you need patience and you face some hurdles or obstacles in your profession or goal then you shouldn't lose hope because patience is the best key of success and always remind the phrase that no pain no gains and i am sure if you do all these things then this will lead you to the height of the success where nobody can defeat you .Thank you

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is need for dedication in any business that you're doing because when you are dedicated to whatever you are doing there is every possibilities that you will make a huge amount of profit and you will make an headway in that business. Dedication is a very important thing that must be taken note of in any business because if you're not dedicated , it shows that you are not serious with whatever you are doing. So I could say that dedication is actually pointing out to the seriousness in your business line. Any business owner that is not dedicated will actually failed because the seriousness isn't there. This is the major reason why it is needed in every business. If employees are not dedicated to work, it will reflect negatively in the output of the companyand if an employee is showing such kind of attitude ,
The best thing is to show him or her way out of the company . dedication is a very important thing that must be taken care of and must not be taken with levity. I have seen so many dedicated companies make a lot of waves in the industry they found themselves. this is the power that is embedded in
being dedicated.