Earn money by answering quizzes

Priofits1

Have you seen a cool site where you make money and have withdrawals? Comment those sites below

E

eldavis

You topic is quit different from your content though and rather misleading. That by the side, have you tried sites like timebucks? They pay you to carry out various task which includes downloading of apps, registering on various links etc.

Kingstone

Please we need to choose a nice topic that matches our content and not a catchy headline. It is still unbelievable that it was a different meaning. I just hope that we know that some of us are disappointed. Earning through quizzes seems to be like answering questions online and that is like a game. Like who wants to be a millionaire game. I used to play a game online but I lost my capital anyway. It's a Nigerian site called payspiello. You can try it if you want to but note the condition before you play any game. They have about 5 or more games.

Priofits1

Please we need to choose a nice topic that matches our content and not a catchy headline. It is still unbelievable that it was a different meaning. I just hope that we know that some of us are disappointed. Earning through quizzes seems to be like answering questions online and that is like a game. Like who wants to be a millionaire game. I used to play a game online but I lost my capital anyway. It's a Nigerian site called payspiello. You can try it if you want to but note the condition before you play any game. They have about 5 or more games.
So sorry guys...I never thought that was misleading. I've been disappointed before and wouldn't want to do the same. I'll try to edit or delete the post