Earn good money answering short simple surveys*

KwameG

Hello, want to earn $1- $2 just answering a surveys? with this you could easily earn $50-$100 a day with little effort. Payments and withdrawals can be made through paypal so no litigations on getting your money into your pockets.

The website is 100% legit and don't delay a second paying
*Daily payouts
*Unlimited surveys
*$1 -$2 dollars per survey

Reply to this post if you are interested so I send details

B

Bukky

Hello, want to earn $1- $2 just answering a surveys? with this you could easily earn $50-$100 a day with little effort. Payments and withdrawals can be made through paypal so no litigations on getting your money into your pockets.

*Daily payouts
*Unlimited surveys

Im interested

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Though I am not a fan of making money do survey website and platform but I know some things about survey websites and platforms . Personally making money via survey websites and platforms is considered by me to be one of the smallest gig activity in the internet , and no survey website can promise you we will build a fancy house or buy a Lamborghini at the end of the month or year , Survey websites and platforms are just a way to earn extra cash in your pocket which we can used to fend for some of your physical and material needs and wants .

I am not totally condemning all Survey websites and platforms , and in fact they have been one Survey website i have used to earn money during the year 2018 but I have stopped , maybe because I need to upgrade things . The name of the survey website is known as prolific.com this website is also an app which you can download on the Google app store and the Google play store one unique feature about the prolific survey website is that it is it uses in different payment methods and systems and there is every possibility that one of the payment systems in this survey website should be supported and available in every country of the world .

arunima25

Verified member
$50-$100 per day from answering simple surveys sounds too good to be true for me. Don't take me wrong, it's such kind of promises that raise a suspicion of something being fishy. I am working online for few tears now and have come across many such tall promises that are too lucrative but eventually turn out to be a scam.
I am not sure why you didn't share the name of the site with few more details like their minimum payout, their frequency of sending survey invitations etc. Also, one important point regarding survey sites would be the location. Tier 1 countries are most favoured by most of the surveys and residents of these countries make decent amount answering surveys. But very few survey sites work fur tier 2 and 3 countries, and the compensation os not great. I joined quite a number of survey sites in the beginning with all these reviews and promises of making good money, but nothing worked. I am sticking to just three that work for my location and I don't earn a fortune there. But just some extra pennies.
I wish you had given some clarity about the site in your post. That would have been informative and helpful for users here to make a decision. The first answer that comes looking at such promises is YES especially for the new comers. With the experience they realise that all that glitters is not gold.

Sikapa

Verified member
Earning $50 - $100 a day is too good to believe. Survey sites don't pay much as you are saying and I think you are just exaggerating. Survey sites don't even work in every country and this makes it difficult to earn money from survey sites all over the world.

sathipaul1974s

Sometimes you have to just roll up your sleeves and dig in. In an effort to find out if taking surveys online to make cash was worth the effort, we asked some NerdWallet writers to put a few apps to the test.

mago22222

Earning $50 - $100 a day is too good to believe. Survey sites don't pay much as you are saying and I think you are just exaggerating. Survey sites don't even work in every country and this makes it difficult to earn money from survey sites all over the world.
It is not impossible if you manage to have a good amount of referrals

AaronTahan

$50-$100 per day from answering simple surveys sounds too good to be true for me. Don't take me wrong, it's such kind of promises that raise a suspicion of something being fishy. I am working online for few tears now and have come across many such tall promises that are too lucrative but eventually turn out to be a scam.
I am not sure why you didn't share the name of the site with few more details like their minimum payout, their frequency of sending survey invitations etc. Also, one important point regarding survey sites would be the location. Tier 1 countries are most favoured by most of the surveys and residents of these countries make decent amount answering surveys. But very few survey sites work fur tier 2 and 3 countries, and the compensation os not great. I joined quite a number of survey sites in the beginning with all these reviews and promises of making good money, but nothing worked. I am sticking to just three that work for my location and I don't earn a fortune there. But just some extra pennies.
I wish you had given some clarity about the site in your post. That would have been informative and helpful for users here to make a decision. The first answer that comes looking at such promises is YES especially for the new comers. With the experience they realise that all that glitters is not gold.
thank you for the explanations for newbies who can fall for scammers

dukar

*Daily payouts
*Unlimited surveys

really interested,I could still remember how i use to struggle with my regular commercial banks. they get to charge me some kind of exorbitant rate.

Grogovi

Interested mate can you share

ebrahimbushej

*Daily payouts
*Unlimited surveys

Hello, I don't have experience of how to make money online with this website

Darshdas

Though I am not a fan of making money do survey website and platform but I know some things about survey websites and platforms . Personally making money via survey websites and platforms is considered by me to be one of the smallest gig activity in the internet , and no survey website can promise you we will build a fancy house or buy a Lamborghini at the end of the month or year , Survey websites and platforms are just a way to earn extra cash in your pocket which we can used to fend for some of your physical and material needs and wants .

I am not totally condemning all Survey websites and platforms , and in fact they have been one Survey website i have used to earn money during the year 2018 but I have stopped , maybe because I need to upgrade things . The name of the survey website is known as prolific.com this website is also an app which you can download on the Google app store and the Google play store one unique feature about the prolific survey website is that it is it uses in different payment methods and systems and there is every possibility that one of the payment systems in this survey website should be supported and available in every country of the world
Your insights on survey websites are quite balanced and realistic. It's true that while they won't make you extremely wealthy, they do offer a practical way to earn some extra cash to address specific needs and wants. Your perspective rightly highlights that these platforms can't guarantee extravagant items like a fancy house or a luxury car. However, they can assist in covering certain day-to-day expenses.

Your mention of Prolific.com and its availability as an app for both Android and iOS users is helpful. The diverse payment methods it offers, potentially available worldwide, makes it more accessible to a global audience. Your experience and openness about both the limitations and benefits of survey platforms provide a valuable viewpoint for those considering such opportunities.