Earn Money answering Surveys

raaman

Valued Contributor
One of the easiest and fastest ways to earn money online is to answer online surveys. This is as simple a procedure as it sounds: you receive a survey about a commercial product, and answer it.

You can give your opinion, and receive payment for your time. That simple. You don't have to go to great lengths to get extra money every month. If you have a day job, you can still do it.

If your job leaves you a couple of hours off in the afternoons, you can use them to answer questionnaires and get a supplementary income, so you don't end the month taking loans.

Solution
There are a number of companies that will pay you to answer surveys. Some of these companies are legitimate and will actually pay you for your time, while others are nothing more than scams. So, how can you tell the difference?

The easiest way to tell if a company is legitimate is to check with the Better Business Bureau. If the company is not listed with the BBB, or has a poor rating, then you should be suspicious.

Another thing to look for is reviews from other people who have used the service. If there are no reviews, or all of the reviews are negative, then you should probably avoid that company.

Finally, make sure the company has a privacy policy.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
You can earn from surveys but the profile depends. As a student profile, I have never found such a profile where you can earn consistent money from surveys. Still the highest and one of the best survey sites will not pay a few dollars in a week for sure. In sites like SurveyTime, Superpay that are one of the best survey sites on the web don't give frequent qualifying surveys. Qualification in surveys is the major issue. Yesterday, I attempted 2-3 surveys on Superpay but after going to a certain level spending 5-10 min there, I can't qualify in either of them.

And, this is very frustrating.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money by filling out surveys are considered by many people one of the best and enjoyable way of making money online but personally I am not a fan of filling out surveys in order to get paid online and since the year 2018 I have totally stopped making money via survey websites and platforms in the internet . my reasons are because most of the survey websites and platforms that I have encountered in the internet are totally scamming and fraudulent in nature , and I can stand body and tell you today that I have never end even a single penny up to you now from making money on survey .

I am not totally condemning making money via survey websites and platforms , but what I am trying to say is that making money by the use of survey websites and platforms is totally not my thing . A survey website or platform can only pay you $1 to $4 for filling out a particular survey which usually take more than 60 minutes to 90 minutes . If you know of a survey website that pays you from $5 to $10 for filling out a particulars Survey tasks such website should be cross-check because possibilities are survey websites like this usually a total scam and fraud .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
One of the easiest and fastest ways to earn money online is to answer online surveys. This is as simple a procedure as it sounds: you receive a survey about a commercial product, and answer it.

You can give your opinion, and receive payment for your time. That simple. You don't have to go to great lengths to get extra money every month. If you have a day job, you can still do it.

If your job leaves you a couple of hours off in the afternoons, you can use them to answer questionnaires and get a supplementary income, so you don't end the month taking loans.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is a great idea to earn money by answering surveys. Actually, answering surveys is considered to be a very popular earning method worldwide. In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so, as you understand, it was not worth it. Unfortunately, the problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case they are available for your region, it is wise to find a good survey site and start working on it so as to make some money from it. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful earning idea with us. It is highly appreciated.

E

eldavis

Earning surveys is a cool way to make money, you simply just have to answer a few questions then you get paid, though personally I don't really have much interest in surveys cause it does not favour me based on my geographical region.

moneyteam

There are a number of companies that will pay you to answer surveys. Some of these companies are legitimate and will actually pay you for your time, while others are nothing more than scams. So, how can you tell the difference?

The easiest way to tell if a company is legitimate is to check with the Better Business Bureau. If the company is not listed with the BBB, or has a poor rating, then you should be suspicious.

Another thing to look for is reviews from other people who have used the service. If there are no reviews, or all of the reviews are negative, then you should probably avoid that company.

Finally, make sure the company has a privacy policy.

Solution

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Is there anybody earning something withdrawable from survey sites? Expecialky if you are not from tier-1 country, i don't like surveys because of my past experiences. Many survey sites online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey, so I thought it was a blessing to me, the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work.

I tried several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now.
You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings . I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this.
I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit.
I prefer to work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, you can go ahead and try it out.

allison001

Verified member
Making money online by completing or an online survey is the fastest and easiest way for you as you said. Well, I hear a lot of people saying that, but for me, I don't really like this method of making money online because the amount of credits you received doesn't worth the amount of task or surveys you completed.

There was this particular survey site I engaged myself in back then, I'll spend so many minutes and hours to answer their difficult questions, but at the end of it, i receive a very low credit that's why i don't love doing that.
Most of the survey site that pays you hugely are scam site. Why do i say so? Am saying it out of experience guys, i completed the task after placing a withdrawal of $100 i was asked to deposit $250 before i can withdraw my funds.

I wanted to do that until i did a research about the site, according to reviews it was a scam site.
Well, I don't doubt that making money online from survey is good, but the problem is their credit offered for doing so.

If you have a legit survey site that pays well, please share it.

Richee84

It sound good to hear that we can earn good money from survey, I will really love to help myself to add to my income but the fact still remain that the country of one location determine most of this survey. Most of the people in the first tier country will enjoy taking survey and earning from it, but for those of us that are not from the first tier County it is very difficult us to participate in a good survey that will pay us well. I have try to earn little stipend from participating in survey but after filling in my profile, I was told that not qualify or there is no available survey for me. I have try that again and again but I have never be lucky to take part in the survey. I stop visiting the site and get discourage, but I wish they can make the survey go round for all those that really want to take part in the survey to earn something for themselves. For those that are in the right location it's better for them to take advantage of survey to add to their earning, we hope it favour us down here one day.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Survey is definitely one of the ways to make most of the money online. The survey is one of the surest and legitimate money-making venture on the Internet. We have some people who made a stable income from answering survey questions. Most of the survey questions are very easy to answer provide answers to while some are not that easy. The ones that are bit difficult are ones that are more of the offers. The offerwalls are a little more difficult. That being said, it is very clear that surveys are actually based on demographics. In some areas, it is a bit difficult to answer surveys while in some areas too, there are surveys that are not expected to be answered by certain people in some areas. Specifically, those based in the tier one countries are the ones enjoying surveys and I'd quite very good for them. So, many of them could make a living with just filling surveys. Some make above $20, in a day answering just only surveys. The amount made on surveys depends on the area of residence. This is why so many participants are not accepted in the tier 3 nations , because their opinions are not needed.

Flow-er

If you are looking for for one of the ways to make stable income online, you will not have to look further, surveys will cover all of that
It is a pity that most of the surveys aren't working in this part of the world. In my home country, surveys are no go area and mostly u will get disqualified after spending lots of time on surveys. This is absolutely the best ways to make money online if you are fortunate to be in the tier one country. We cannot dispute that fact that so many people make lots of money answering surveys and they could actually make a living with.it. this is one of the best ways to make around $10 on a day if you are lucky. The people in the tier one countries are the one making lots of income from surveys and this is actually the best ways to make money online if you are one of the selected few. I participates ina local surveys, it worked but the amount you will earn is lower than the payout on ptc sites. For those that know ptc sites, you will agree with me that it's a waste of the time.

Jack2

I don't think you can make a living wage doing surveys however, it is good to get a few extra dollars here and there. The time spent doing the surveys is not worth the amount redeemed after and is around $2-$3 an hour