Dropshipping Vs. Print-On-Demand Vs. Affiliate Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to sell online without creating your own products and without acquiring products, there are three methods to do so, they are dropshipping, print-on-demand, and affiliate marketing.

If you ask among these three methods, which one is the best method, there is no absolute answer. However, there is an answer to which one is easiest to get started. Well, affiliate marketing is the easiest method. You join affiliate programs and start promoting the products through your website or social media. However, when you do affiliate marketing, sales will occur in other stores and you just get a commission for referring buyers.

When you do Print-on-demand and dropshipping, you take the order, you receive the payment, however, the order will be fulfilled by another company. You are free to add your own profit margins when you are doing these businesses. However, for affiliate marketing, you will receive the commission based on the affiliate program’s payment policy.

Michellewj

I've never tried dropshipping. I have a Redbubble store and also participate in affiliate marketing. There are occasional sales in the Redbubble shop, but not many. Affiliate marketing is my preferred method of making money online.