Print-On-Demand Vs. Dropshipping Vs. Affiliate Marketing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Print-On-Demand Vs. Dropshipping Vs. Affiliate Marketing

If you want to do a business without spending any money on product manufacturing and procurement, you can do Print-On-Demand, Dropshipping or Affiliate Marketing. However, the question is which one is the best.

I have personally used all of these business models and I can recommend these business models to anyone who is interested in building business with zero cost. However, before you choose one of these businesses, you should know the skills required.

For Print-On-Demand you need graphic designing skills, for Dropshipping and Affiliate Marketing, you need marketing skills. You also need to be an influencer to generate sales with affiliate marketing.

If you ask me, my personal favourite is print-on-demand. Irrespective of experience you have starting a print-on-demand business can be very lucrative.

I recommend you try Printify. This is the top performer in this line of business because it partners with multiple printers, thus never going out of stock for any products. Production cost is very low, thus, allowing you to make more profits. Shipping is also fast.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Both of the services are complimentary, a person working on dropshipping can be conventional with someone working on the print on the demand. In another way, he is using affiliate marketing to increase earnings and sales.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You don't have to choose one of these, you can do all of these at the same time. For example, you can create a website and add woocommerce plugin to add ecommerce functionality on your website. For dropshipping, you will have to add a dropshipping plugin and then import products from the dropship suppliers. For print-on-demand you will have to install print-on-demand plugin and add products. For affiliate marketing, you can either share affiliate links on the posts or use widgets to import affiliate products. If you are doing these three different things on three different platforms, there will be a lot of work, however, if you can do this on one platform, your work will be easy. Creating and maintaining website will be difficult, that's why a lot of people prefer to use ecommerce marketplaces for businesses. Generating sales depends on how good you are at marketing your website or store.